**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will we see compensation for 19.0?

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Wolf I, like so many were deeply impacted by the effects of the major problem 19.0 was on iOS. With that being said we all appreciate the fact that you were able to come up with a band-aid for it. However, I am sure everyone is looking for a timeframe as to when the compensation will be released. Not only did this effect the players on iOS but also the alliances that we are a part of. Many of our alliances had to HALT what we were doing or run less maps/wars/activities due to not having enough players. So therefore our ratings and rewards suffered. We now have to try and build ourselves up to where we were before this debacle of a build. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are impatiently waiting. An update would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Kal-El3652

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    LOLOLOLOLOL, you have a better shot at being pardon by the Grand Master!
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Let them fix the issue first. Overheating is back again with update, and they added lag also.
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    How can they release another update without testing it first. This is getting really old
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    There won't be any compensation. As long as they keep ignoring the android issues they can keep saying things are not fixed yet.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    there wont be any so ppl can stop asking
  • Hi there!

At the moment we want to be sure that things are running smoothly again with this update we pushed. Once we're certain things have been resolved, we can look into compensation for this matter specifically.
This discussion has been closed.