**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trade tier 4 class cataylist

I have an idea that might improve a players advancement in the game.
Introduce a trade badge/ barter badge.
This badge will allow members within the same alliance to trade tier 4 class catalysts. Example: Player A needs 1 skill t4 cc & Player B needs 1 mystic t4 cc. These 2 members, with the purchase of the trading badge, will allow these members to trade these t4 cc to one another.
Each member can do 1 trade per month and it has to be within their alliance. If Player A leaves the alliance, his/ her trading timer does not reset.
Badges can be bought via unit store just like the gifting badge and each member that is trading are required to have this trading badge.
Also trades are non returnable. So players need to make sure that what they are trading is correct.
A way to pull off a trade is to go to the members page in your alliance, click on the alliance member that you would like to trade with, fill in which catalyst you are trading and which catalyst that you want. Next the players name will get an in game email requesting a trade that they can either accept or deny.
Again, once a trade has been accepted, it can not be undone and each member that traded has to wait a month or so to be able to trade again.

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Not a bad idea, but I would add a requirement where the receiving player wouldn't get the T4CC until after they accept the trade and send the requested T4CC back...that way players wouldn't have to worry about being taken advantage of.
  • BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42
    Which is why I suggested that when Player A wants to trade with Player B, Player B gets an in game email about the trade and is givin the option to accept or deny. If Player B hits accept, the both players have their t4cc inventory corrected (traded t4cc are added/ subtracted).
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Sounds great. Let’s do it. I dislike chasing after 1 t4cc but go into overflow for the other 5 classes
  • York61206York61206 Posts: 24
    Can we make this a thing please. But make it a limit of 3
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Oh wait. They just did
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Oh wait. They just did

Oh wait. No they didn't. U trade 3 of them for one that u MAY or MAY NOT want. Guess u didn't fully read this thread and Miikes thread. 😒
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    No I read it lol. It's just kabam finding a way to make an awesome idea into a money grabbing one. As usual
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'm usually against trading but those are for champs cats are a whole different story and I would be ok with it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    No I read it lol. It's just kabam finding a way to make an awesome idea into a money grabbing one. As usual

Not sure how it’s a money grab. Not using units or $$$
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Trade 3 for one and u don't even get to choose the class why do I feel like this isn't going to last long well as far as the current system anyway