Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should the trade in catalyst crystal include another currency?

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
Since you are trading in 3× T4CC for 1 of a different class, should the crystal not include some type of currency? That's a lot of T4CC for only 1 in return. The crystal should also include some other currency, even if it is just gold.

Should the trade in catalyst crystal include another currency? 19 votes

Yes
84%
SnakeEyes69Shynight00K1lltasticDOKTOROKTOPUSJCPer14AKTEKOnmixYouconfusedBahamutZakyshadow_lurker22Marvel2289Mitchell35RocapLegendJRGX_Factor_Agent 16 votes
No
15%
SpeedbumpDarkrider05Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gold wouldn’t make it any more appealing.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah right now it is trade in 3 to get 1 and as a bonus you don't get to choose the class this is the worst idea ever how does anyone benefit from this
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yes
    I know, what if you get the same class back, then you literally traded 3 in for 1 of the same
  • Options
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    I know, what if you get the same class back, then you literally traded 3 in for 1 of the same

That’s impossible.
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Yes
    I think this is strictly for those that want "anything" instead of just letting a t4cc go to waste. Personally, I'm happy trading in 6 T4Science cats for 2 of any other class. Is this a good deal? Hells to the no! But anything is better than nothing. I would love to have gold, alpha shards, or anything else. This deal is basically Kabam saying that they have heard from the community that they WE do not like to see costly items expire, and they are offering a way to not 100% waste our inventory. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Yes
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

That’s impossible.

I have a feeling you're wrong, and a lot of people will be starting threads asking how they traded in 3 science only to receive a science catalyst from the crystal.

Look at Kabam's track record of late...
  • Options
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

That’s impossible.

I have a feeling you're wrong, and a lot of people will be starting threads asking how they traded in 3 science only to receive a science catalyst from the crystal.

Look at Kabam's track record of late...

Ok according to design it’s impossible
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    It’s like in madden where you can trade two gold players for a different one..... just a chance you have to take. Trade in low priority t4cc for a chance at high priority t4cc
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    2 for 1 would be more fair if you can't pick the class you get.