**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is everyone confused about this upcoming T4CC trade in

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Can a mod please clarify what we are getting????

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    The main question of the thread is precisely what I’m thinking.. whatks hard to understand here...
    1) give three tech t4cc
    2) get crystal giving any class except tech

Or

1) give three science t4cc
    2) get crystal giving any class except science

There is no rocket science involved...
    Not that I think it’s a good deal or anything, especially for casual and lower level players, but I know some people that are sitting on stacks of crystals already and don’t want to open them for fear of overflowing a class they have maxed out (and don’t want or need). This helps them.
    I’ll not be using the option. Too much chance left.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I could see myself using it, if I had twenty Tech T4CCs and only five or six of the other classes. Otherwise, this is about as dumb as any 'offer' they've ever put out ever.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I thought it said trade 3 for the one you want ? :o
    I thought it said trade 3 for the one you want ? :o

Nope. Trade three for a 20% chance at the one you want.
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    No deal for me.
    LoL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    I'll probably use it. I have 2 Classes I'm trying for. Which means a 40% chance to roll one that I need.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    It’s a fine print text but it’s an specific desired crystal of t4cc. Switch out 3x t4cc to 1x mutant t4cc. If it was random then it’s a more stupid release ever as keeping 3x t4cc is more worthy
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Trade 3x T4CC for one random T4CC.
    Why all the confusion?
    Also, why all the hate? It's AN OPTION you have. If you want to use it, use it. If you don't want to use it, don't.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    lol thell be a few end gamers that are waiting to gamble I'm not at that stage though haha
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    think its a great option for the high end player that sitting with xxxxx numbers..
    But for lower and mid player its a complete waste.

They shud just increase the damn stack to 30
    roberto94 wrote: »
    It’s a fine print text but it’s an specific desired crystal of t4cc. Switch out 3x t4cc to 1x mutant t4cc. If it was random then it’s a more stupid release ever as keeping 3x t4cc is more worthy

Interesting. Seeing how you’re the only one stating it, please show the fine print. I’m curious how everyone else missed it.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I'll probably use it. I have 2 Classes I'm trying for. Which means a 40% chance to roll one that I need.

Remember to tell us how it went.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i'll never use that joke 3 t4cc for 1 total bs you'll get short on rank up materials fast like that
    anyone that has problem with rank up is still in need to learn lots about this game ..
  • Vood5Vood5 Posts: 19
    I read it as on your inventory you will trade in 3 x t4cc (say tech for example) then when you go to the crystal menu you have the choice in the special crystal menu of purchasing 1 of 5 new crystals. Which will be of the other classes (mutant, skill, cosmic, mystic, science) . So you will be able to choose the exact class t4cc you want. I guess we will all find out soon enough.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Trade 3x T4CC for one random T4CC.
    Why all the confusion?
    Also, why all the hate? It's AN OPTION you have. If you want to use it, use it. If you don't want to use it, don't.

peoples been asking for it that's why !it's based on peoples demand .. and demand must be fair and that thing isn't close to be fair
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    everyone seems confused now
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Well the rng gods keep goving me cosmic and it’s got ridiculous, I have an r5 gamora, that’s how bad it is. And yeah I’ve been hoarding crystals cos my cosmics are overflowing again, it was either r5 a 4* venompool or black bolt or let them expire, now at least I can trade them in, not sure this should be a common problem but at least it’s something
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    There should be zero confusion on this.

“That means if you’re overflowing on Tech T4CC, you can spend 3 of them to buy a special Crystal that is guaranteed to give you a single Mutant, Skill, Science, Mystic, or Cosmic T4CC!”

Spend 3 Techs, get a crystal containing the other 5 classes. You will not get to choose the class you want. Really simple to understand