**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trade chapions

I believe we should have the ability to trade champions between players. There are many benefits to this one you can trade Champions by utilizing all of the various different items in the game to trade for the champion that you would like. Also you can charge both sides a tax for completing the trade with gold. The more valuable the character the more the tax would be applied to the players. You could also trade items in the same way. This will not only increase currency for the overall game but also allow players to have various different Avenues and achieving their

Comments

• Options
    Can we please stop posting about trading champions??! Ain't gonna happen and shouldn't happen
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    It's time to stop!*Insert Filthy Frank green screen effect*

It'd be abused, imagine scammers can get 4* Gwenpool and Cable while they give the traders 1* Iron Patriot Man
  • Options
    TogaboyzTogaboyz Posts: 11
    The trading system doesnt only have to be just about Champions if about it can be about various other items such as t4 catalyst battlechips etc. Also it doesn't have to be champions for Champion. You can trade various items for champions and with the tax system it still cost each player something else which would have to make it worth it to make the trade. I also doubt that players would trade away their top-tier players so that shouldn't be a concern.
  • Options
    SharkShark Posts: 28
    You would see so many 1 sided trades and multiple accounts just to stack their main account.
  • Options
    TogaboyzTogaboyz Posts: 11
    I disagree bc if u make it into tiers which would first limit the amount u can trade until u move up in rank and u would unlock the amount slots until u reach ur maximum. You can also limit the amonut of transactions based on rank so no one person can keep trading all the time. To say u disagree with no insight makse no sense. Also that is why there is a tax system. If you r trying to make a lopsided traded u will be force to pay hefty tax in a form of battlechips n gold. This will deter ppl from trying to take advantage of younger players.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Can we please stop posting about trading champions??! Ain't gonna happen and shouldn't happen
    If customers stay asking for something eventually that thing would happen.

Userbase is always complaining about being screwed but they're always resigned conservatives.
    Gunzo wrote: »
    It'd be abused, imagine scammers can get 4* Gwenpool and Cable while they give the traders 1* Iron Patriot Man
    Any developer can think several fix for that silly problem.
    Many videogames have a trade system, both sides put their goods in a "table" then they both could accept the trade.

Look it in a videogame for kids.
    2s9ufpf.png