Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Deadpool sp2 lag

So i was just facing deadpool in AQ map 4, and noticed a serious lag when he used his sp2
I swiped back, but it was recognized as light attack( i swipe with my right finger) and he one shot me with the bleed damage

Still got 2 attackers so I’m fine, but please fix this issue where it lags... more like freeze when some champs use their sp attack
I’m experiencing this a lot with deadpool and dpxf

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    It happens frequently with KG as well.
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I've noticed that the game freezes when deadpool fires off his l2 as well. Throw it on top of the bug pile.
  • Options
    AnychaoAnychao Posts: 1
    Can you speak Chinese?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've seen this one too.

It's been brought up on the forums before, but I don't think a moderator has ever addressed it.

Does anyone know which moderator frequents the Bugs & Known issues section the most?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    Lag during enemy specials attacks has been a problem for as long as I can remember.
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yeah I’ll be swiping back but then it unfreezes and I’m throwing a dang heavy attack...🤔
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please report any performance issues using the templates provided in the dedicated threads at the top of the Bugs and Known Issues section.
This discussion has been closed.