Options

Tech Adaptoid Uncollected harder than the Collector.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Lese wrote: »
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    So how do you kill this guy other than mad skills and or using a lot of units? He has resistance, powergain, unblockable sp1 twice in a row, regens and then when you finally get him to 25% he goes unblockable then regens again. I think for average players this is not worth the reward considering the amount of units I have spent already. I have used Magik, Vision, Yondu and Stark Spidey who can't auto evade him.

Pretty sure uncollected is not designed for the average players... There's a full mode dedicated to them i
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    He has iron man specials. Super easy to evade. Wait until unstoppable goes away before attacking. Use a power control champ

try it and let me know.

Funny you think I haven't tried it yet before commenting on here, just did a completion run for now and will finish it 100% when I get mad time. Not trying to step on ppls shoes but uncollected is meant to be hard and if everyone can just finish it like it's act 1 what's the point. That's precisely why you need to clear 5.2 first. Always a choice to skip it and do master and heroic only, I am just happy to see a challenge once in awhile instead of energy burning quest that I can't auto fight with.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    So how do you kill this guy other than mad skills and or using a lot of units? He has resistance, powergain, unblockable sp1 twice in a row, regens and then when you finally get him to 25% he goes unblockable then regens again. I think for average players this is not worth the reward considering the amount of units I have spent already. I have used Magik, Vision, Yondu and Stark Spidey who can't auto evade him.

Pretty sure uncollected is not designed for the average players... There's a full mode dedicated to them i
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    He has iron man specials. Super easy to evade. Wait until unstoppable goes away before attacking. Use a power control champ

try it and let me know.

Tried it before I commented here and it's at the right level of what uncollected should be. Kabam also don't expect all content to be explore 100% by average players otherwise they don't need so many modes like heroic and master. No different with attempting LOL with 3* you will most likely need to spend units or have mad skills. Not trying to step on your toes just stating the fact.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    What annoys me is that UC has become 5.4 with multiple nodes and if i wanted to do Act 5 i gladly do it as i havent finished but turning UC into 5.4 is stupid
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    If you are doing uc eq you must have done rol before so you should have a 4* Ronan. It's so easy with him

Because Unduped Ronan is so good ;)
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    I haven’t fought him but judging from his node, voodoo or magik will do the trick.
  • Options
    Loki could steal his ****
  • Options
    Stuff, not the other word
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 257 ★★
    Loki could steal his ****

ive been preaching this all day
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ronan butchers him.. Stun locked the entire fight..
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    vgbowtjlmsfw.jpg
    Did another run through for the screen shots..
    Good luck guys..