Banned for nothing

2»

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Member Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    @mike867 Ahem, problem with the ban method, you say?
  • TheObliviatorTheObliviator Member Posts: 21
    :s
    You guysbare B)o:)B)
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Member Posts: 289 ★★
    edited August 2018
    mike867 wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »

so tell me how would you know if this guy and his friend shared the same account from the same phone and let's say from the same internet connection? How can Kabam identify it? what if they wrongfully identify it and say you are piloting, even though if you were playing for 14 hours a day? That guy is wrong for sure, but the question i posted here is legit....Their system is flawed, definitely. Why would there be soooo many ban posts just today?

well alot of ban post tend to come around when they do a ban wave

ever catch a group of kids doing something they knew they shouldn't be doing generally they tend to deny until the last possible second
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Member Posts: 1,292 ★★★

so tell me how would you know if this guy and his friend shared the same account from the same phone and let's say from the same internet connection? How can Kabam identify it? what if they wrongfully identify it and say you are piloting, even though if you were playing for 14 hours a day? That guy is wrong for sure, but the question i posted here is legit....Their system is flawed, definitely. Why would there be soooo many ban posts just today?

Google "ban wave".

This is common practice.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Member Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

This is just one instance of someone who was sure they weren’t breaking the tos because they simply didn’t know the tos. You certainly seemed ready to assume it was a wrongful ban, and yet it wasn’t.

Google Occam’s Razor.
    Okay you are right i just need my account im just a kid so i made it up i hacked it
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Member Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Okay you are right i just need my account im just a kid so i made it up i hacked it

Lol @thetruth
    Just listen creators close this post
    I know i just felt bad lying to you
  • Yoku_awie2Yoku_awie2 Member Posts: 17
    Im got banned when i use VPN internet. Why?
  • Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Moderator Posts: 344
    Hello TheObliviator,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account being banned. However, the forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

Contacting support:

From the Main screen, tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, touch the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

Due to the fact that we are unable to assist, and are directing you to contact support, this thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.