Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Psylocke 5* Crystal...

2»

Comments

• Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    There are now several threads popping up with this question... Can we at least get a "we don't know yet" if you don't know. Why ignore this thread?
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Hey folks, she's coming soon is as good of an update as we get. She will be released with the launch of BASES.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    bump
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Helping to bump
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited July 2017
    Psylocke will be coming in about 7 hours from now. So keep your panties on. Iceman will only be pushed back a week just like psylocke.
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Psylocke will be coming in about 7 hours from now. So keep your panties on. Iceman will only be pushed back a week just like psylocke.

Thanks for your infinite wisdom but we would like Kabam to actually comment on this. What we want to know is if the entire schedule of 5* releases has been pushed back a week or if they are going to course correct it? They should have answered this BEFORE the new 5* champs were released.
  • Options
    57R34K57R34K Posts: 16
    bump

Iceman pushed back? Typical
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    so is iceman coming out today?
  • Options
    Sw6bluezSw6bluez Posts: 18
    Psylocke is coming today as the schedule was pushed out by a week. Her crystal was originally meant to be released on the 29th June with Iceman then coming on the 13th July
  • Options
    rjancaszrjancasz Posts: 29
    edited July 2017
    Sw6bluez wrote: »
    Psylocke is coming today as the schedule was pushed out by a week. Her crystal was originally meant to be released on the 29th June with Iceman then coming on the 13th July

Or not...

Can we please have an update on this? There is no reason that you cannot release and stick to a schedule for 5* feature reruns...
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★

doesn't look like it
  • Options
    KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92

Not today I guess
  • Options
    JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    Love being kept in the dark!
    Keep up the good work guys
  • Options
    ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    Guys, we're all going to have to wait for our Antman, Iron Patriot and Luke Cage. Be patient please!
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    I had to talk to the team about this. She is still coming! With the recent double ups on the re-run Champions in the Arenas, we put a hold on the 5-Star Champion Crystal re-runs. They'll be back to their regular schedule soon, so you will see her again! Save up those 5-Star Shards!

So....when is soon? If you had a paycheck that was coming "soon" would that work for you?

We have a forum here that is meant to be helpful and interactive (I think). I'm not critiquing you and I sympathize with the fact that you work for a company that thinks "soon" is a good response, but given the amount of money involved in the game it really isn't good enough.

The arena changes were nice. The terrible 5 stars thrown into the crystals now are just that. The communicated response is embarrassing. The number of times "soon" has been used to describe something that is not "soon" is comical. Any chance of s real response? There are only two reasons for "soon"

1. Stalling because no one has any idea of what is going on
    2. It means it is back in today and the word "soon" was justified.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    From Kabam after the 12.0 fiasco:

"The new update, V12.0.1, is finally here...
    In addition to the update, we want to reiterate our commitment to improving our communication channels."

LOL!!!

This thread was last responded to 7 days ago!
  • Options
    dmadge11dmadge11 Posts: 28
    So a week goes by and its still not there, why is it so hard to just give us a date for the 5 stars? I don't get it.
  • Options
    rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Mike has already posted the dates in another thread...
    Psylocke on july 13 and iceman on july 27
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    I had to talk to the team about this. She is still coming! With the recent double ups on the re-run Champions in the Arenas, we put a hold on the 5-Star Champion Crystal re-runs. They'll be back to their regular schedule soon, so you will see her again! Save up those 5-Star Shards!

So....when is soon? If you had a paycheck that was coming "soon" would that work for you?

We have a forum here that is meant to be helpful and interactive (I think). I'm not critiquing you and I sympathize with the fact that you work for a company that thinks "soon" is a good response, but given the amount of money involved in the game it really isn't good enough.

The arena changes were nice. The terrible 5 stars thrown into the crystals now are just that. The communicated response is embarrassing. The number of times "soon" has been used to describe something that is not "soon" is comical. Any chance of s real response? There are only two reasons for "soon"

1. Stalling because no one has any idea of what is going on
    2. It means it is back in today and the word "soon" was justified.

Lol chill out man it's a crystal, hold your shards and just wait.
This discussion has been closed.