**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery and Epic glitch in Gwenpool Goes to the Moves

The_Soul_AssassinThe_Soul_Assassin Posts: 63
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was just recently doing the mastery Gwenpool Goes to the Movies, when some of the people leading up to the boss (who were clearly 700), turned into the 1700 in the Epic versions, and they even switched stars. Anyone else been having this?

Comments

• The_Soul_AssassinThe_Soul_Assassin Posts: 63
    edited August 2018
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Are you saying Epic is harder than master, or that in quest he looked like a 4* rated 700, and when you fought him he was a 5* at 1700?
  • djr17 wrote: »
    Are you saying Epic is harder than master, or that in quest he looked like a 4* rated 700, and when you fought him he was a 5* at 1700?

What I meant was that when I was in the pre-fight stage, it said 700 4*, but when I was in the fight, it said 1700 5*.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I didn't pay attention to any of that when i went through. i just saw the pi of them and auto-fought the whole thing. So, for all I know, mine could have shown that as well.
  • The_Soul_AssassinThe_Soul_Assassin Posts: 63
    edited August 2018
    I've got proof here.dtfejv2u7nk2.png
    I actually got it wrong, it shows the wrong levels pre-fight too, but the levels are still not right.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Who cares it was such a joke. I auto flought all of it with 5/50s lol
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Who cares it was such a joke. I auto flought all of it with 5/50s lol

Wish I could auto flought through them :(