Overheating compensation

Ok , everybody stopped talking about this but you guys promised us a compensation for overheating and we never got one so what should we forget about this?i won’t it caused too many problems and we don’t even get a compensation really kabam

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Member Posts: 919 ★★★
    Everybody stopped talking about it?
    There are at least 10 threads per day about compensation.
  • MaxGun_King17MaxGun_King17 Member Posts: 9
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Everybody stopped talking about it?
    There are at least 10 threads per day about compensation.
    I mean on YouTube like richtheman and other famous YouTubers

So if a youtuber doesn’t talk about it anymore means that everybody forgot about it?
    So if a youtuber doesn’t talk about it anymore means that everybody forgot about it?
    I know what you mean but Kabam won’t do anything about it if they don’t help us

If kabam don’t want to send a compensation, they wont, regardless which youtubers complain.

Same applies if they do want to send a compensation.
    For now, the overheatig issues don’t seem to be fixed, as there are a lot still complaining about it, so we will just have to wait and see.

If kabam don’t want to send a compensation, they wont, regardless which youtubers complain.

Same applies if they do want to send a compensation.
    For now, the overheatig issues don’t seem to be fixed, as there are a lot still complaining about it, so we will just have to wait and see.

Ya I agree with you on that
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Member Posts: 76
    Yeah the issue doesn't seems to be fixed, I think it's infecting Android now. :s