**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is GP goes to the movies gonna get progressively harder?

I just want to know if it's worth trying to farm. I know the recommended team rating is consistently 28,500 for the entire thing, and I'm just curious if it's gonna get harder, or if I can continue to cake-walk it to week 4.

If it will be consistently easy, kudos to Kabam for making a quest I can complete, and with great rewards!

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kabam mentioned on a recent post that there would be no major raises in difficulty.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Kabam mentioned on a recent post that there would be no major raises in difficulty.

Which post? By no major raises, do you mean epic difficulty will not go to the uncollected difficulty level?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Hey All,

Seeing a lot of questions about the difficulty of this Quest. Just to set the record straight, while the difficulty might go up a little throughout the event, it will not be a significant change. The tuning will remain along the same path, but the only change to difficulty would be the Encounters. Some Champions are just trickier fights than others.

• FurnoFurno Posts: 2
    So how much increase in rating would there be in each week for each difficulty?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    That's anyone's guess really. We'll just have to wait for week 2 quests before estimating