Options

Is GP goes to the movies gonna get progressively harder?

I just want to know if it's worth trying to farm. I know the recommended team rating is consistently 28,500 for the entire thing, and I'm just curious if it's gonna get harder, or if I can continue to cake-walk it to week 4.

If it will be consistently easy, kudos to Kabam for making a quest I can complete, and with great rewards!

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kabam mentioned on a recent post that there would be no major raises in difficulty.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Kabam mentioned on a recent post that there would be no major raises in difficulty.

Which post? By no major raises, do you mean epic difficulty will not go to the uncollected difficulty level?
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Hey All,

Seeing a lot of questions about the difficulty of this Quest. Just to set the record straight, while the difficulty might go up a little throughout the event, it will not be a significant change. The tuning will remain along the same path, but the only change to difficulty would be the Encounters. Some Champions are just trickier fights than others.

• Options
    FurnoFurno Posts: 2
    So how much increase in rating would there be in each week for each difficulty?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    That's anyone's guess really. We'll just have to wait for week 2 quests before estimating