**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overheating Compensation

Now that issue is mostly behind us & AW s3 has started....where is the compensation that has been promised?

Did anyone hear anything?

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lol... mostly behind us? Glad you're having good luck with the game. It's never been worse for me and a lot of people.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They are looking into how everybody was effected first please just have patience until they make the announcement.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    It is worse for me too but I need a compensation for 19.0. This update is 19.1 so it should have its separate compensation
    edited August 2018
    How much time would it take to decide on a compensation and then send it to everybody? I don’t think it will take that long, and they must have separate teams for working on bugs and sending in game mails/compensation
  • Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    My iPhoneX still is overheating.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Aakash wrote: »
    It is worse for me too but I need a compensation for 19.0. This update is 19.1 so it should have its separate compensation

They have already stated thatthe issue needs to be resolved first.
    Nowhere was it said that a patch will get its own set of compensation.

Why would you specifically need one per patch anyway? I’d rather get one solid compensation package as opposed to tidbits each month to be honest.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Can’t provide compensation for something that was never fixed.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I don't even know what to say anymore about how long this is taking. It's very disheartening so see their lack of concern over the amount of upset players.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I can’t remember a compensation being promissed. All I can remember is “we’re looking into it” and “we’re monitoring data from all users after the (19.0.1) hotfix”
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Aakash wrote: »

They have already stated thatthe issue needs to be resolved first.
    Nowhere was it said that a patch will get its own set of compensation.

Why would you specifically need one per patch anyway? I’d rather get one solid compensation package as opposed to tidbits each month to be honest.

I agree with you but I think that they are just being lazy here. Ideally the bugs should have been fixed by now and we would have gotten our compensation but they haven’t updated us on what’s the compensation going to be like and when will these issues be resolved. I just need a date and information rn and Ill be happy. We got 2 sick compensations for 12.0 and it really has been worse than that.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The idea that it needs to be analyzed in detail for months, so that the compensation will account for all of but not more than how we were affected, is what rubs people the wrong way. I don’t think it would be difficult to do a rough estimate of the impact and then release compensation that errs on the side of generosity.

It seems to make sense from a customer relations standpoint, but then it’s not my company.

🤷‍♂️
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Seems it’s been brushed under the carpet apparently
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Compensation.

Rank down tickets

Level up gems