**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Choices choices choices.... help?

Ok as you can see I have options for a r4 5* champ who would you rank and why? Drax, captain marvel, or nebula.
ei70kbgr689p.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    He’s not there yet but I’d wait for that Iceman
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yeah I have been holding for him, but the crystal gods hate me... I can't even pull mutant t4cc fragments...
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    X23. Get her to R4.
  • Options
    Yeah I have been holding for him, but the crystal gods hate me... I can't even pull mutant t4cc fragments...

What AQ map do you run?
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Iceman
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    We run map 2 and 3 I'm in a laid back chill alliance. X23 is already r4 lol.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

I would wait for Iceman. Nebula is ok at rank 3 for the utility needed.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’d either do Cap. Marvel or wait for Iceman
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★

All I can pull is Tier 4 Mutant Class catalysts lol. I’ll trade you my 4 for even just 2 Tier 4 Cosmics.

I desperately need to rank either my Hyperion or Medusa 5*s 😂
  • Options

That’s rough for trying to get t4cc. If you can get yourself in a 5x5 group for a while it will pay off big.