Parry timing

Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
I didn't notice this listed in known issue. Is the game team looking into why it is nearly impossible to parry after a 5 hit combo, or why parry appears to be less reliable on later days of

Comments

• NathanparkerNathanparker Member Posts: 25
    I don´t know when are you going to at least acknowledge the fact that this is an issue, the last two AQ I had my butt kicked because the block and parry doesn´t react soon enough, I´m getting really tired of this, are you even trying to fix these issues?
  • WolfeWolfe Member Posts: 272 ★★
    I honestly don't think its a bug. I am gonna assume that since you guys took notice that the timing was somewhat off, you guys must have had zero to very little issues with parrying in the past. Was it significantly easier to parry an opponent of the same rank or lower then the hero that you are using? Does the parry timing get more difficult to gauge when you are taking on an opponent of a higher CR?

That's the problem I was facing before but after a bit of adjustment, it is manageable now. So my honest opinion is that this isn't a bug. Its simply the AI's reaction speed being increased significantly at higher levels.
  • CovenatorCovenator Member Posts: 13
    The double dash and parry issue has been an issue since the start of this season of AQ. They're ignoring our complaints and making a lot of money from it
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This can not be on purpose. The mods have stated multiple times on the old forums that no major changes are made to the game without it being stated in release notes. Parry is one of the most used mastery in the game. If this is not a bug, that would imply that the moderators lied to all of us. I would just like to see it listed in the sticky thread as this is a long time major issue that needs to be addressed.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Member Posts: 326
    The op is totally right.very dodgy things are happening in the game.smells fishy
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Member Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    The op is totally right.very dodgy things are happening in the game.smells fishy

As fishy as a Medicaid OBGYN's office.