**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino Block Break Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Hey All,

We've already pushed a "band-aid" fix for this, and are working on something much more permanent for the future. Most of the reports of this have become much more rare, except for the occurence of trying dash back from a block and getting hit by her 2-hit Medium Attack.

No.

SHe is still breaking blocks, mainly on her second attack (after the double hit first one) and 4th combo attack. Dashing back has nothing to do with it, and the only occurence i can think this triggers as you state is versus stark spidey, which COULD, and it's just my idea, be along the lines of:

Domino attacks, stark spidey triggers the 3% autoevade, critical fails, get hit.

Starky doesn't even get into autoevasion animation tho, and just loses block and gets hit.

But given as you weren't still able to fix his evasion from specials like war machine s and Agent venom's, im pretty sure it's possible you messed up on domino's ability trigger too.
  • Options
    Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    Your “bandaid” didn’t stop the bleeding it’s still happening. I would honestly respect kabam more if they would just come out and say “yea we did it on purpose so you have to use units.” At least that’s honesty.
  • Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    @Kabam Miike is the block break only occurring on ios (apple users). It may not be your coding but the fact that the overheating issue is causing issues with smart phone touch screen registering.
    Arni2 got me to thinking of this yesterday when he commented back.
    The couple of times my phone has overheated it has caused issues..
  • Options
    CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Why not ban some bugged champion (Domino) from entering AW attack and defence until they are fixed. I dont see that be hard to be coded.
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i faced her in uncollected quest last night and she broke my block
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited July 2018
    CometEarth wrote: »
    Why not ban some bugged champion (Domino) from entering AW attack and defence until they are fixed. I dont see that be hard to be coded.

They won't. It's because the favor is on their side. It's money maker. If it's a bug or an exploit that is in favor for players, they'll fix it instantly.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike most are complaining about evade and parry critical failure.
    Tell them to get over it. In boxing you can block all day, but for any reason you fail with a parry(let's say you have a muscle spasm) that's a critical failure and you're right you were able to block it with your face. As stated in masteries. Parry, timing a block right when attacked. If you have a critical failure then you eat a fist to the face.
    Not all champions should be treated the same. Not all can be played the same, and most definitely not all defensive abilities should be the same.

You're assessment of the issue is wrong. Sorry to tell ya, but it is just wrong.

The critical failure of a parry should result in no parry damage reduction and no stun. It should not result in the user taking damage as if the block never occurred. The user should still block the hit and not lose a combo. That's the bug we are discussing here.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,250 ★★★★★
    There are 2 components to Parry. The Damage being nullified, and the Stun. However, if both are applied at the same time, as opposed to one after another, it will fail. It's not the same as a Stun Immune where you Block and they don't Stun.
  • Options
    XoopXoop Posts: 39
    Push a fix that is benefiting their wallets? Ha good one. This will linger for months. Any bug that benefits the player? Now that requires an immediate fix
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    **crickets**

But in their defense, this month has seen its share of major coding challenges.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Any update on when she will be fixed? Fighting her with block break on buffet is pretty ridiculous if you don't have SL and play perfectly (Monthly UC last chapter). Even that requires some rng with heal block to make less obnoxious. Guess Vision works too if you want to be there all day.
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Any update on when she will be fixed? Fighting her with block break on buffet is pretty ridiculous if you don't have SL and play perfectly (Monthly UC last chapter). Even that requires some rng with heal block to make less obnoxious. Guess Vision works too if you want to be there all day.

AA does the trick too.
  • Options
    Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    Kabam does not solve the problem for a simple reason: It's not interesting for business. It is generating units purchase and relive to beat the champion who ridiculously breaks his defense. They are digging the end of the game with their greed for money. ;)
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    She was breaking my block heaps last night in uncollected. She is still broken as, I’ve msgd support and got a total b.s response thanks kabam
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Hey All,

We've already pushed a "band-aid" fix for this, and are working on something much more permanent for the future. Most of the reports of this have become much more rare, except for the occurence of trying dash back from a block and getting hit by her 2-hit Medium Attack.

Shouldn't we be able to dash back from a block?cuz its really annoying
    Its not like she's a weak hitter