**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Interesting analogy

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Okay so I feel like the story element of he game really ties into what’s going on in the game in reality.

When the collector was i control, it was kinda boring and a little unbalanced with Thor SW and DS.

Then came Act 4 where he maestro was in control and we got some interesting nodes and better gameplay.

Then in Act 5 when the grandmaster grappled for control the nodes were really complex and required good strategy

Then Thanos took over for a bit and everything was pretty difficult (Nameless guilly and Mr Rasin Chin).

After Thanos was defeated and there was no management in the contest, bugs and craziness came, and it’s only getting worse(domino+AM EQ)

Now we have where it tells us that there are very few heroes (summoners) left and a crazy “regime” (kabam) is playing with power they figure is unlimited and will never die. I’m this game the buggs seem to be like hydra...cut one head off, two grow in its place....

Not meant to be rude but I couldn’t help but notice this....just an observation

Comments