**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shock proof

Does fire burns itself or does ever water gets wet ?Then how does God of Thunder gets a shock?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Username checks out.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is he actually lightning itself? Is this game even reality?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    He's the god of thunder, not the god of lightning. He's immune to really loud sounds.

So...he could probably wreck Black Canary.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Have you seen Thor Ragnarok? He is obviously not immune there
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    More curious why Electro is not immune to shock
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Posts: 35
    I suppose you didn't watch Thor Ragnarok
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqRvVsxcM48
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    He's the god of thunder, not the god of lightning. He's immune to really loud sounds.

Technically because Thor is the god of thunder it means he’s the god of the sound caused by lightning. It would be like calling Poseidon the god of splish-splash
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I want to know why other champs like Thor and and electro don't cause shock. Electro should at least be immune to shock or have an energy resistance.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Technically because Thor is the god of thunder it means he’s the god of the sound caused by lightning. It would be like calling Poseidon the god of splish-splash

We (or I) call Poseidon god of the sea. He literally controls the sea.
    Thor, god of thunder, controls thunder. He controls a sound.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Thor9 wrote: »
    Does fire burns itself or does ever water gets wet ?Then how does God of Thunder gets a shock?

Ghost rider is made of fire and gets incinerated. So fire apparently does burn itself.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ah the daily why doesn’t x do y or why is a affected by b post. Never a shortage of these.

You know that thunder is the sound of lightning right?

So Thor is the god of the sound of lightning. But he can control lightning. He’s only called the god of thunder because that’s what he’s called in Norse mythology. That’s why I (jokingly) said that Poseidon would be called the god of (the sound of the sea).

Thor. Controls lightning. Called god of the sound of lightening. God of thunder

Poseidon. Controls the sea. My joke was he’s god of the sound of the sea. God of splish-splash.

You can’t control thunder, you can control lightning which causes thunder.

So Thor is the god of the sound of lightning. But he can control lightning. He’s only called the god of thunder because that’s what he’s called in Norse mythology. That’s why I (jokingly) said that Poseidon would be called the god of (the sound of the sea).

Poseidon. Controls the sea. My joke was he’s god of the sound of the sea. God of splish-splash.

But Thor is the god of thunder, not the god of lightning.

Every time I see Aquaman now I’m going to be thinking he’s Splish-Splashman.

Do you not actually understand my joke lol?

Thunder IS the sound of lightning. I was just making a joke about how if other gods were called the “god of whatever sound their real power made” then Poseidon would be called god of “whatever sound the sea makes”.

I know that Thor is the god of thunder. But the joke is that thunder is the sound lightning makes. I can’t believe I’ve been made to destroy my own joke by explaining it...
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

0tuyigygbbic.jpeg

Thunder IS the sound of lightning. I was just making a joke about how if other gods were called the “god of whatever sound their real power made” then Poseidon would be called god of “whatever sound the sea makes”.

I know that Thor is the god of thunder. But the joke is that thunder is the sound lightning makes. I can’t believe I’ve been made to destroy my own joke by explaining it...

I loved the splish splash joke haha. I cant believe ive been made to troll this long... and admit it.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

0tuyigygbbic.jpeg

Lol. That really takes away the intimidation factor.

I loved the splish splash joke haha. I cant believe ive been made to troll this long... and admit it.

Oh.

Now I just feel sad. RIP SplishSplash joke 2018-2018. Taken from us far too soon by over-explanation.

It’s been a long day, I think I’m going to get myself a cup of tea. Forum time is over for now.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Same reason Iceman takes Coldsnap damage and Ghost Rider takes incinerate damage.
  • Thor9Thor9 Posts: 2
    Have you seen Thor Ragnarok? He is obviously not immune there

That's exactly the point .Why they made it like this .When he draws thunder from clouds then nothing happens but if hit by others attack or a small chip (like in Ragnarok)it does.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Just because u can summon it it doesnt mean your immune.