**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake can't evade Quake?

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
a423zvc5vu1n.png
tx1by79oretd.png
So I go into this fight, back up and start charging my heavy, she didn't get a hit on me and hadnt charged her heavy which means no concussion buff on me, so I'm charging my heavy and she does 1 dash attack and nails me, no evade like normal just straight through nails me when my queake is supposed to evade. This is the second time in the last 2 times I've faced a quake that she hits through my quakes evade... How is this happening?

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    oof
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Not helpful lol
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Don’t worry im sure they’ll adjust the framerates...

Seriously, I have no clue, so, yeah that’s curious, try it in a duel and see if It works the same way
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No way that can’t be a bug...... yeah that’s weird
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I think it might have to do with her medium attack not being a direct physical hit but more like a projectile
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    It's not classified that in her description though and if it is that way then why doesn't it work versus evade champs?