**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8900+ Presitge Player Looking For Alliance

What’s up champs? Like the title says I am a 8900+ Prestige Player that is active and can handle his weight on any path in AW and AQ. Lots of depth in roster to help out, and a team player. Looking for a FTP alliance where I can chill and be competitive but not pressured to have to spend. Please respond back with LINE or Discord ID along with your Alliance tag so we can discuss.

Thanks!

Comments

• TzoyuTzoyu Posts: 3
    12 mil Alliance would love to have you. Line id Tzoyu and alliance tag [TH3DR]
  • Nsx2346Nsx2346 Posts: 32
    Alliance tag is HofV. Line ID is nsx2346.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Hello, we run map5x5 and are in gold 1. Line ID = Quikpik
  • gc2782gc2782 Posts: 11
    edited August 2018
    hey man, hit me up on line or in game if you're still looking.

game ID = gc2782
    LINE ID = gc2782 displays as GC2782(EST)

Alliance tag [AAVGR]....Active Avengers
  • Line ID Bdgoodrum
    IGN boss man BD
  • AnakinScilukAnakinSciluk Posts: 48
    We run map 5x5, AW gold 1. We focus on finishing AQ and AW we do what we do, we don’t go all out and spend to win. We do use Facebook messenger for communication, but I use LINE for recruiting AnakinSciluk. Let me know if you’re interested. bm6i1wskksp1.png
  • Yo....18+ mill alliance....run 5x5 rank every week....plat 1 AW last season and aiming for plat 2 this season....super laid back

Hit me up “BlackHawkBill” on Discord
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Add me
    .. badboyboo
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    My line and ign are the same
  • VlaneVlane Posts: 16
    Line ID DaveNY (7.1.7)
  • We are a chilled alliance maps 55333 add me on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk. A1886 is our tag. We are a sister alliance of a much more hardcore alliance so if you ever feel like you want to step it up you can move there.
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Hi @vaav29 , hope you're doing well! We're looking for a couple fighters in my alliance to replace a couple of members that are retiring. We are a very close group that has a lot of fun. The only reason anyone ever leaves is if they decide not to play the game anymore, which Kabam may or may not have made easier for people for some people to decide upon as of late. We are growing into more of Map 5, but I think we might be a great fit for you.

Here is our recruitment post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/87644/need-2-skilled-warmongers-for-season-3-we-will-have-5-more-aws-during-the-season-to-gain-rewards
    • Alliance Name: Tiny TiM! [tTiM!]
    • 12.5 Million Rating
    • 1913 War Rating as of right now (we are very strong in war)
    • We run 2 group wars and 3 group AQs (not everyone wants to be serious...we retain a casual element for those that just want to do AQ or those growing
    • We run wars in between AQ weeks and try for 2 per week
    • Our AQ schedule includes 4-4-5-4-4
    • You will never be pressured to spend or meet any minimums, but we do have weekly donations for the AQ Maps

Write me on LINE, in-game, or send me a message here. I'm "Tiemilios" on Line as well. You can also message the alliance leader, "Heddarta" on Line or in-game as well.
  • SammyStoicescuSammyStoicescu Posts: 1,050
    Dear Sir @vaav29
    I’m sure by now you already found an alliance but if by God’s intervention I might have a chance I think 🤔 we might be the alliance for you.

Here’s what I’m posting when recruiting ppl please advise if this works for you, God bless you my dear friend, hopefully I’ll get a shot:

PSG-1 (Pastor Sammy Gaming) USA California PCT
    An Alliance Hosted By Pastor Sammy, And An Official Part Of The SlycemGaming Alliance.
    The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game. I want to have an alliance for high end players that still want to play without the pressure of logging in every 5 min.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 7000+ We’re running One week all map3 ( so ppl won’t get burned out)
    The alternative week all map5
    NO REQUIREMENTS

Donations:
    67k Gold
    15k BC
    7k loyalty

Every week to go in line with 33333/55555
    One week map3
    One week map5

The reason we go for high Prestige and map5 to get the fully formed t4cc ( no need for map6)

JUST BE ACTIVE AND JOIN AQ/AW

For AW we’re pushing TO MOVE UP with no pressure ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally). NO PRESSURE ON USING ITEMS IF YOU DIE IN AW, ALSO SUICIDES CAN STAY ON. I want you guys to have fun.
    Most of the guys that come here is to grind arena so they can finish LOL 100%
    So AQ/AW for them is just a bonus.
    MUST be active in AQ/AW very easy rewards.

This Is A Pretty New Alliance And We're Looking For More Players To Start Progressing Through The Contest. Line App Is Mandatory.

If You're Interested,
    Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:
    https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=sammy+stoicescu

Pastor Sammy -
    IGN: SammyStoicescu
    Line: SammyStoicescu
    Twitter: @SammyStoicescu

PS: please give me at least 12hrs to reply, I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP...thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏

• CarpyCarpy Posts: 95
    Ign c@rpy
    Line carpy16

Run 5x5 6.3k prestige
    Gold1
  • jaysonjayson Posts: 30
    Line: @jaysonng
    Telegram: @jayson

Alliance Tag: InfVg

AW focused alliance. We do Map4 for easy play but still get nice chunk of t4c's.

AW we switch between Tier 3 and 4. (currently at 4). We're hoping for a push to Plat 3 if we can run a good winning streak going.

We need 1 to replace one member leaving for personal reasons.

We also use Telegram Messenger for our group chat.

Check us out and hope to hear from you.
  • 18mn alliance gf-ad
    Run aq 5x5 and aw gold 1 tier 4 currently. Won last 2 wars in this season out of 3
    Chilled out alliance where donations are important but nobody asks u to spend
    Ping me at devraj123 in game or devraj_90 in line if u are still looking
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    vaav29 wrote: »
    What’s up champs? Like the title says I am a 8900+ Prestige Player that is active and can handle his weight on any path in AW and AQ. Lots of depth in roster to help out, and a team player. Looking for a FTP alliance where I can chill and be competitive but not pressured to have to spend. Please respond back with LINE or Discord ID along with your Alliance tag so we can discuss.

Thanks!

Hey what’s up we are an 18 million alliance and middle of the pack of platinum 3. We run 5x5 and inside the top 200. We don’t have any event mins and are good bunch of guys. You contact me on line or in game

Line ID: snapper_77

In game name snapper77