**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

most frustrating morning ever.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
keqt0aecy357.png

Two full runs. At full health. Two energy refills.

That’s ten deaths. He did not fire special two one time in ten attempts. Did they change him already from when I did him on master just two days ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJFkxqHCsLc

Seitens video was helpful. But ten times in a row not firing off special there is no way to win. He just hammers you in corner. 6pf the deaths was all block damage from heavy. Did not fire a special attack once.

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    learn to bait specials good sir

I did. Thank you sir.

i doubt it highly

I did. Thank you sir.

i doubt it highly

Why is that ?

cause anyone who baits out specials wouldn't have a hard time...
  • PedritkoPedritko Posts: 8
    You have starky, parry him and heavy attack
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Do you have anyone who can survive specials? Gwenpool, LC, Iceman type abilities should help.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Keep trying. Sometimes he gained power and got to 3 before I could bait his sp 2. I had to learn to be really patient with him, and that's not my strong suit. Lol.

Just keep at it, as frustrating as it may be.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Pedritko wrote: »
    You have starky, parry him and heavy attack

I second this. If his L2 refuses to fire off, heavy power drain then dex for Poise and convert it to Taunt. That should help
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I am not a skilled player but been playing for long so I developed patience, if I am not able to clear UC chalange with minimum use of resources, I let go and wait for next month quest. If you have AA then try him, he is effective not saying you will get through one shot but can help you to make a good damage. I used AA with double edge mastery. Hope this will help you. Reason is while you are trying to bait special, bleed, poison or NT of AA are doing there job.

https://youtu.be/hYUkbGV9rHs
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    Magik will solve all your problems.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I really don’t understand why people insist on being so condescending in response to peoples struggles…? Are we not a community?
    Baiting specials does seem to be a bit more tedious lately. The old tried-and-true method of evading a charge, not holding block and have them throw a special used to be almost automatic. Now it seems you end up dancing around quite a bit. Hitting into their block once or twice and then dashing back (and not holding block) seems to be a bit more consistent for me. They will either throw there special or charge at you and then you can evade and they will throw their special...

Evading charge Still works but, yeah… I have had him bump up to three bars a couple times as well…
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I see no reason you can't just parry with Stark SM and land a heavy to drain his power.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    I wouldn't trust YouTube-ers too much. We don't know how many tries they did before selecting that one video where it worked out for them, making it seem so easy.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Mate sometimes it’s just the luck of the draw.

I easily cleared Uncollected Heimdall using ONLY my 5* r4 Unawakened Angela. Baited his SP2 easily and blocked it. Took only 20% Damage at most. Hen continually baited his SP1 and destroyed him.

Yet on Masters I almost had to use my full roster to defeat him. For the first 4 fights, he always gained power to SP3 and crushed me. Last fight I got lucky and he used his SP2, so I did what I did with Angela in Uncollected and finished him off.

Just try again and I’m sure you’ll have better results. Don’t always have to get it on the first try.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Mate sometimes it’s just the luck of the draw.

I easily cleared Uncollected Heimdall using ONLY my 5* r4 Unawakened Angela. Baited his SP2 easily and blocked it. Took only 20% Damage at most. Hen continually baited his SP1 and destroyed him.

Yet on Masters I almost had to use my full roster to defeat him. For the first 4 fights, he always gained power to SP3 and crushed me. Last fight I got lucky and he used his SP2, so I did what I did with Angela in Uncollected and finished him off.

Just try again and I’m sure you’ll have better results. Don’t always have to get it on the first try.

Disregard the get it on the first try part. Just saw that you did 2 runs using two energy refills
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    I USED A 3* RONAN.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I can feel some of the OP's frustration, as I had a time or two when Heimerdinger also would not bait for the life of me, and then other times where he fired it the second the fight starts, not even attacking into a parry. Best thing to do, is (well, other than Spark Heavy), is to bait the best you can, and if he absolutely won't throw the L2, force close the app and try again. You get one free retry every 2 hours, after that, it takes half the life of the champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Raymundo86 wrote: »
    You have to be a Master Baiter

Full points. XD
    For Master, I used Voodoo. Wait out that Special and get an L2 off.
    Parry is your friend.
    edited August 2018
    Not that I don't hear you're frustrated, just offering what I did.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    i wish i had voodoo.. just bait the special in the beginning and then you should win easily.

I baited it and used Magik for power control.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    You really refreshed all those champs multiple times? Lol hope I read that wrong. Spark, parry, heavy, taunt handles the rest. Good luck with the rest the map if that’s where you struggled.