**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do some champs cost more ISO?

JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I've been playing this game for over 3 yrs and only saw this with unstoppable colossus I think.
Normally, with a 4*, you throw in 2 t5 chunks of ISO and you're at 10/10. I remember uc costed more, but that was long ago.

Now I just got sentinel and as always I want to take him to 10/10, throw in 2 t5 ISO and...

... 8/10. Wth? What am i missing here?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Did you put t5 tech into sentinel? Or another class?
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Did you put t5 tech into sentinel? Or another class?

I thought I added a screenshot to the first post, but I guess I was to quick to post.

I always try to use the right class ISO.

ls5x7hkhde4d.png

Maybe it's his size? He's currently the biggest champion in the game so maybe kabam made him need more iso to upgrade?
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    I have a 3* and 4* sentinel. They both required more ISO then other champions for some reason.
    Since more people noticed this, I do hope to get an answer from one of the mods.

If not I'll just have to create a ticket for suppo...

Ah, yes, then I'll also won't get an answer 😁bn7dvmpf8p60.jpg
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yeah some champs cost more ISO like ultron and uc and now sentinel
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Yeah some champs cost more ISO like ultron and uc and now sentinel

Any reason though?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    They are cute?
    Cassy wrote: »
    They are cute?

Is that another word for bugged?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    xp9wm1u3798i.png

Likewise😀

I think theres no pattern, Kabam decided so. Karnak needs different Catalysts, why not more ISO for some Champs?
    For Karnak there is logic to his skill and cosmic cats needed.

He is cosmic, but trained to get where he is. So cosmic and skill. That was a nice choice of kabam and something they should've explored further with other champs.

I don't see the logic in this though, at least, not yet. It's not their size, because most xl champs cost less. It's also not because they are villains, since there are many that cost less.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    For Karnak there is logic to his skill and cosmic cats needed.

He is cosmic, but trained to get where he is. So cosmic and skill. That was a nice choice of kabam and something they should've explored further with other champs.

I don't see the logic in this though, at least, not yet. It's not their size, because most xl champs cost less. It's also not because they are villains, since there are many that cost less.

i thought the same, we need hybrid champs