**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why not any updates overheating & crashing games in android phones

Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's months now, but you guys haven't updated relates to phone overheating, crashing, loading screen too much slows, always stuck before war fights with good connections and results is left to half health,

Why you guys being too lazy when it's comes to android users, it's problem since December,

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Please let me know what is easy way to contact you if you guys doesn't read here.

Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi note 3
Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
Cellular or WiFi: Both
Game Version Installed: 19.0
Game Mode: All
Description of the Issue: * Heating too much, reaching on maximum temperature and phone warning me
* Game crashes too many times
* Before war fights always loading screen and once always stuck and crash results is half health.
* Loading almost 2 minutes to login and 50 seconds to beginning the fights, same in all game mode
* When switching others apps then have to login everytime

Comments

• Options
    Hey Hollywood_, I’m sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues and I understand it can be really frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

We're always working to make improvements to the game's performance and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback on issues such as these, we created two dedicated threads and a bug report template. I've provided links to the two threads below.

- Android user performance issues thread
    - iOS user performance issues thread

Please take a moment to contribute to whichever discussion is relevant to you by providing the information we've requested in the bug report template, located on the first page of each one.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns!
This discussion has been closed.