Options

Assassin Assignment Compensation - Questionable criteria

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Congrats to all who has received 2 t4cc in compensation. Yes the compensation for recent issues with Kabam was much needed. Though the criteria was questionable and so does rewards.

1) First criteria issue: I have raised a ticket on why I didnt received this compensation despite participating in first 2 days, and did received response from Kabam Support saying "the compensation is sent out for players who were affected by being blocked in getting the rewards for 100% Exploring up to two Assignments." Well they closed my case without further responses to my queries hence I am raising my concern here.

Am good with above response however the ISSUE is that this criteria hasnt been correctly followed, my kid at lvl 29 has received this competition despite doing one run of beginner assignment. While I have done a similar run for hard/ expert assignment. Questionable criteria right?

2) Issue with 2 T4CC: The 2 t4cc should have been given as part of downtime compensation and not for a particular assignment. This is giving unfair advantage to some player. A few of you who have received this reward will flag me for this but do give a thought. Isn't the downtime and issues with Kabam servers impacted all. A few would have given up doing some if these assignments due to issues with the game. Hence creating a criteria for giving such compensation (and additional t4cc) is wrong.

Comments

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    The compensation was given because if you did 100% on the first one a glitch stopped you from doing the next (it came up on the new one stating you had already done 100%) it took them a couple of assignments to fix the issue..
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    As mentioned, my kid did one run of beginner and I did for hard/ expert lvl.

But was the one you did the very first one?
    Did you have assignments showing 100% after they were supposed to have refreshed?
    If no then you were not affected
  • Options
    I don't get compensation reward s
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I find it annoying that if u didn’t play the first two days you don’t get 2 t4cc crystals when the max rewards for the assignments was 4 fragment crystals
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 765 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Funny thing is I played them with my baby account. My main account got compensation, and my baby account didn't. Don't really understand how my main account got compensation for the problem but the baby account didn't when they were dungeon partners.

I'd submit a ticket, but the suckage that is this company and the deaf ears that have befallen my previous legitimate submissions, has me saying it's not worth the typing.

And the two t4c were worthless. Just adds to the overage of classes I already have. If they did a 2 for 1 trade in, I'd seriously think about it. Just adds to the **** of all my various shard pulls being in the same classes as of late. At least a solid month of glory and AQ crystal pulls of classes I don't need. Finally caved and r5'd my 4* void since they keep throwing science at me.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Funny thing is I played them with my baby account. My main account got compensation, and my baby account didn't. Don't really understand how my main account got compensation for the problem but the baby account didn't when they were dungeon partners.

I'd submit a ticket, but the suckage that is this company and the deaf ears that have befallen my previous legitimate submissions, has me saying it's not worth the typing.

This has nothing to do with dungeons
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 765 ★★★
    TwmR wrote: »
    crogs wrote: »

This has nothing to do with dungeons

Doh. Sorry. Same principle though. I do all this stuff side by side with the two accounts. So same went for assassin missions. Whatever my main account did, the baby account did. It's rare for me to not use up energy simultaneously.
  • Options
    Adys4Adys4 Posts: 1
    I’ve recieved this mail, claimed the reward and opened crystals. Rewards did not appear in my inventory. Could anyone tell me what to do?
  • Options
    HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Adys4 wrote: »
    I’ve recieved this mail, claimed the reward and opened crystals. Rewards did not appear in my inventory. Could anyone tell me what to do?

Restart your game and look again. If still not there, then open a ticket.
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    The amount of crying from those that didn't get the compensation is staggering!! LOL Get on with it...good god!
  • Options
    TostitozTostitoz Posts: 21
    edited August 2018
    Well, if it wasn’t for the fact that they gave out to two T4CCs in place of one missed fragment crystal, I don’t think anyone would care. That and the criteria for who got did seem questionable and kind of random.

I for example received the compensation on my alt account for doing that assignment just one time and honestly I don’t even think I 100% it because the master difficulty took too long to do with my alt only having a handful of mostly unranked/unawakened 4*s at the time and the rewards not really being worth the time. But on my main account I did the 100% everyday since I could get it done much faster and easier. I did not receive the compensation on my main account. It is what it is and I was awarded very nicely for doing very little on one account so thanks Kabam for that.

I honestly think the crystals they gave we’re a mistake anyway and not what they intended. If you got them just consider yourself lucky and if you didn’t there really is nothing that can be done about it.
  • Options
    Rogers888Rogers888 Posts: 18
    t4c is 100% mistake from kabam, I wish if they will address the problem at least...
    I'm not sure if they still care anymore to be honest.

Anyway i will retire for good after this month, I just want to do crystal opening at my birthday lol,

Hope you all good luck.