**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cool compensation idea

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Wouldn't it be cool if to make up for all the lost energy they reduced all the energy usage in the game (from EQ and Story) to just 1 for an entire month. I know I would love this

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE
    Oof

• GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    That would be cool as long as other compensation came with it
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s not really quest energy that’s the problem imo. The game goes down multiple times a day but it’s not for that long most of the time so there’s no real need I think
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It’s not really quest energy that’s the problem imo. The game goes down multiple times a day but it’s not for that long most of the time so there’s no real need I think

I'm Talking about how last month this overheating issue prevented players from playing causing energy to be lost
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I would love that, yes I approve this idea!!! This with 2/5* Hero Crystals, 1 AG, 500k gold, 50 Class Cat. Frag. Crystals would make me very happy!!!!!
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

I'm Talking about how last month this overheating issue prevented players from playing causing energy to be lost

How does that affect this months EQ though?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

How does that affect this months EQ though?

I wouldn't have to be this month as its halfway over but maybe for next month to help beat EQ quicker or make it less tedious or to help people 100% act 4 or 5 better
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    gwys8wdshu61.png