**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Live labyrinth stream with Morningstar

danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
Hello all, i'll be doing a live stream doing a path of LOL with my 5/65 Morningstar. I've always felt she's a very underrated LOL option (and is arguably the best champ for it). If anyone is interested in checking out the stream, my YouTube name is dreamin34.

@CapWW2 i know you wanted to watch!

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    😂 School on Saturday!
  • Good luck!! Hope ya crush it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That roast on @CapWW2 😂😂😂😂 GL bro
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’ll be there
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lmk when it’s up
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Let us know when you start. I personally wanna see this.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    ok i'm live! @Mitchell35
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If the games not down again
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Any specific time you have planned for this? Also will be only be available during live stream or still there after?

P.s. good luck getting anything done with these constant outages today. Hope you crush it man, im working on ranking my 5* MS and getting better with her so ill check out the vid when I get a chance

I was doing it till the outage, when the game starts up again i'll go live. The stream will be saved so you can watch it anytime.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @danielmath Big fan of your videos. Keep 'em coming!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Oh well. I have been watching and I am not conviced. Fights are too long if not buffs on enemies like I said.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    @danielmath did an amazing job. MS life steal is legit. I wonder if Rogue is a good 5/65 choice based on watching this video. Any takes?

Thank you Daniel for being creative. I like when people enjoy their favorite champs instead of ranking by force due to prestige.
    @danielmath Big fan of your videos. Keep 'em coming!

thanks!
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @danielmath did an amazing job. MS life steal is legit. I wonder if Rogue is a good 5/65 choice based on watching this video. Any takes?

Thank you Daniel for being creative. I like when people enjoy their favorite champs instead of ranking by force due to prestige.

Thanks, this was my 1st time really streaming and it went over 7 hours, so definitely wasn't my absolute A game the whole time. Ended up around 65 revives for 15 fights for a fairly tough path with some really fun/cool highlights!
    danielmath wrote: »

Thanks, this was my 1st time really streaming and it went over 7 hours, so definitely wasn't my absolute A game the whole time. Ended up around 65 revives for 15 fights for a fairly tough path with some really fun/cool highlights!

Wow bro that is very impressive. Her sp1 with double 15000 damage and life steal 😱. I shut my mouth. I got owned!!!!!

did you see the 350k sp2 vs KK? that was cooooooooooool
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Did CapWw2 finally say something nice about MS? Shocking
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Im Not Saw the whole sterm but im Not gone say MS is the Best. But agisigt the offer champ like grot and KK becasse ther so many buff ther she the Best so overall for me Sl wuld stil be the Best but. Not bad if u like u say. Like he then it good chois. Im just dont like long figth it make me to make to many mistake. But im Can say im wont Ms for AW. All the Medusa one defens now wuld be so much esay