**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for act 5.1

I am playing the game for atleat a year and half I am at 5.1.5 and struck there any suggestions would help

Comments

• TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    f7f2r9mxd9eb.jpg
    pz55te96f7ud.jpg
    These are my top champs
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Archangel got me through the entirety of 5.1 but gwenpool gulk ghostrider all really great options
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    I've got 7 months of MTC. Got UC last month (im a free to play player but i do arena a lot). What mission ur alliance is doing? U really need some cc4 to rank up ur champions to r5. Its interesting to have a great diversity of r3 and r4 but i think that now u should economize cb4 and try to:

Medusa - r5, archangel r5, void r5, Rulk r5 spark r5. With this team r5, u cn finish 5.1 and 5.2 for sure!
    If u like to play with other guys, u've got a lot of good options that can be usefull like: elektra, captain america, hyperion, gwenpool, ghost rider, red hulk, thor.

I think the real problem its that u need to rank up some guys to finish more easir. Hope u understand my english, its not my primary language. :)
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    wonder if you can change your mastery setup
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    U should wait until u have better 5* dupes before u finish act 5. People always laughed at me for lagging behind in completion of content in the game, but the right champs really does make it easier and cheaper.

For example, as soon as I got Blade, I went through 5.4. Patience.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    U should wait until u have better 5* dupes before u finish act 5. People always laughed at me for lagging behind in completion of content in the game, but the right champs really does make it easier and cheaper.

For example, as soon as I got Blade, I went through 5.4. Patience.

That’s not the greatest advice, sorry to say.
    I’m near uncollected on my second account. Been running it with 3 5/50 and 2 4/40.

I would say that you need to be sharp in the fights, since the fights get hairy once Bane enters the fold, but other than that it’s entirely doable with 4* to become uncollected.

My line-up for each and every quest in 5.1 and 5.2 so far have been:
    5/50: Iceman, Sparky, Hawkeye
    4/40: Hulk, Hood

Most champs can be used, some make it easier, but all in all, get those 4* as high as you can, try a path, if it doesn’t work, take another path or rethink your champs for that map.
    All you need is one runthrough of 5.1 and 5.2.
    If you strike out in a quest, retry it once you have energy. Save those revives for the Collector. That is where you’ll likely need them most..
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    What's your mastery setup? Your champs PI is strangely low ..
    Also, you might want to rank some more champs to 5/50 (or 3/45).
    Stark, Ghost Rider and Archangel will make a huge difference.
    Thnq guys for ur suggestions I will try to take them to 5 50 asap .
    This is my current master setup
    q4ozgrkiqgwt.jpg
    1nfzxow0ewtv.jpg
    3ah1ld0nagao.jpg
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Tivjyot wrote: »
    1nfzxow0ewtv.jpg
    3ah1ld0nagao.jpg

For Offense: You have 3/9 in Greater Strength, 2/3 in Courage and 1/4 in Extended Fury.
    I'd leave 1/9 in GS and 1/3 in Courage, while nothing in Extended Fury.

For Defense: You have 3/3 in Recovery, which I'd not use at all.

That would be 7 points that I'd say if you spend somewhere else, it would help you more.

I, for one, have maxed Stupefy, Pacify and Petrify (in the Utility tab, where you have 1/3)

Also, in the offense tab, I've got Deep Wounds maxed.

Since you won't have enough points to cover them all (should you want to), pick what you think it's best for you. I'd say the utility masteries will benefit you more, since you already have DW unlocked.

Anyway, this is just something I would do. If you think there are better options for you, go for then :smile:
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    U can easily do it with 4/40 champs I did use Regen champs like GR
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Honestly 5.1 is a cake walk. If you are having trouble in chapter 1 then 5.2.4-6 will be insanely hard for you. Everything is easy until then. I would give up act 5 and practice on RTTL and RoL first. You are in for a tough road bro.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    edited March 2019

I have just started thinking about taking on 5.1 and would like some tips if you could I attached my current resume below. Note (my R3 killmonger is going to be R4 as soon as the next AQ ends)