Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for Platinum 3 or Gold 1 alliance

I am currently seeking a new home. I’d like to join an alliance under one of these categories. My prestige is over 6K. I have Map 5 and Map 6 experience. If it helps, i have a duped 5* Sparky at rank 3 that i could take to rank 5;just need one more t2a. I also have a 6* Killmonger. So please, if you meet the criteria and these things sound good to you, lets talk.

IGN: The_Bonz

Comments

• Options
    Degs79Degs79 Posts: 11
    i am looking for 1 member. we got gold 2 last season and we are rank 37 in gold 2 today, about to push into gold 1. won 8 of our last 10 wars.
    we do aq 5x5, over 100m each week. well organised and great team.
    line is degs79
  • Options
    JFortJFort Posts: 148
    My team is ranked around the middle of Gold 1 right now in tier 5, and we do map 5x5 usually scoring around 120 million. We usually hit all milestones in item use and completion and always rank in SA. Contact me on Line at jfortner627 if you want to chat further.
  • Options
    Makhan_PandeyMakhan_Pandey Posts: 38
    Gold1 tier4
    Aq 5X5 125+ mil score
    Top 400
    Contact me if interested

Line - all.ids.are.taken
    Ign- Sudip Datta
  • Options
    HarpsHarps Posts: 33
    Creating a high gold 1 high prestige top 300 alliance focused on ranking champs and getting t2 alphas. line ID harps87 let me know if your interested. once we get enough ppl interested we can begin and start to climb very quickly. will need officers with aq and war strategy experience.
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    We’re trying to finish Gold 1. Need couple more players. Have room for 2. Sent you an invite. Should be able to finish Gold 2 pretty but pushing for Gold 1. Would be easier with your help.