**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 and LOL 2.0

Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious are any of you guys able to shed any light when new content for Act 6 or a new Labrynth of Legends will be released. Many of your community have completed everything and currently only have monthly quests, alliance quests and alliance war to participate in. Something bigger and more rewarding would be awesome, something to steadily work through. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards

Edge

Comments

• Options
    Edge234Edge234 Posts: 38
    @ISHLORD any thoughts?
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I think you’re asking for something way ahead of yourself
  • Options
    Edge234Edge234 Posts: 38
    I think you’re asking for something way ahead of yourself

Way ahead of myself in what way?
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I think that act 6 could be coming within the next say 5 months
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    We Can just stop cler the contest rigth away when it avri. To the game lol take champ act5 take barly a Year for many peppel. We aks to much im rater hav the game fix istand.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    We desperately need an end game ...

AQ, EQ, AW and arena are all a means to an end. Previously, it was LoL 100%. Since doing that, I am like what's the point of getting more and more champs.

Stop grinding so much. You might just enjoy yourself. Take a break from your ally. You aren’t a billionaire so you won’t get on top anyways so you don’t need to try that much. There are still tons of people who are still new and a good many still “collected”
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Kabam is gonna add stuff when they want to not because we demand it. They have plans to keep this game going till 2025 and beyond. Chill it'll come and well probably regret it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    if you are willing to spend your disposable income, why do not you donate it to a charity?

Because everyone who has completed the content in the game must be big spenders who don't donate to charity?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★

if you are willing to spend your disposable income, why do not you donate it to a charity?

Because everyone who has completed the content in the game must be big spenders who don't donate to charity?

I always love when people tell other people how to spend their money. I would also assume then that the poster donate all their disposable income to charity.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    i ain't 100% act 5 or even started LOL I might never do LOL with the 5 stars i got
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    How is the op's post considered abuse? lmao
  • Options
    Bobmacoy71Bobmacoy71 Posts: 15
    It should remain the same map in LOL, but with new characters and nodes that refresh the content, like ROL
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Kabam is gonna add stuff when they want to not because we demand it. They have plans to keep this game going till 2025 and beyond. Chill it'll come and well probably regret it.

2025? Are you sure? I reckon another 2 yrs tops, before the ship sinks...