**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cinematic Crystals

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
Anyone manage to pull any 4*s from them? I know they're in there. Not worried. Just thought I would check in and see who's lucky. :)

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I pulled a whopper Warmachine on the last one.
    Wasn’t all that thrilling to benhonest :lol:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Shards are Shards. ;)
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    That is very true hahaha, pretty much his only redemption :-p
    Bapoi wrote: »
    That is very true hahaha, pretty much his only redemption :-p

He's not that terrible. Lol. Just not that new.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Got me a 4* Loki.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Someone from my alliance pulled a 4star Thor rags a while ago, so they're there :smile:
    Oh, I believe they're there. Just wanted to know who had better luck than me. Lol.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Added 20 sigs on my classic cap.... yay I guess
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd settle for a 2* og cap so I can 100% week 1
  • Rana1988Rana1988 Posts: 23
    I got 3 2* Winter soldier and 1 2* Ultron.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I pulled a 4* forget which one - I already had whoever it was. I’d prefer 5*, I rarely max 4* anymore. Mostly just wait for 5* instead. Exceptions are: Thor, SW, Wolverine and others not available as 5*. Although I did r5 4* Yondu and SL because I’m yet to awaken my 5* SL.
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    I got a 4* killmonger
  • TheBogey08TheBogey08 Posts: 13
    Pulled Iron Patriot as a 4*
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Someone in my alliance pulled a 4* IMIW
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I got one three star but no fours, although I did get two of the champs needed for the Gwenpool challenge.
    Awesome.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    I got this crystal soon I hope got 4* 3*
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Like x force crystal same I got 2* trash?!
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I pulled a 3* and thought I was doing pretty good for that type of crystal. I’ll usually take any 4* where the odds for a 4* are low. In this case I’d probably gladly give up a 4* IP for a 2* IMIW if I could. I’ll need him for the challenge and I’ll be darned if I can pull him from quick match. Getting everyone but him.
  • zan002zan002 Posts: 2
    i got trash, from crystal captain america IW & corvus, rudiculous, i spend my money and never got it
  • boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    I pulled 4* Spider Man Stark Enhanced. I had him already so i duped him. 20 sig plus the ISO. It was on the third cinematic crystal.
    boss0600 wrote: »
    I pulled 4* Spider Man Stark Enhanced. I had him already so i duped him. 20 sig plus the ISO. It was on the third cinematic crystal.

Sick.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not me so far I've only pulled 2&3 stars in between my accounts but I have seen people in my alliance pulling 4* wasps, iron Man infinity war and some others.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    gotta 4* wasp so I guess thats decent
    @GroundedWisdom I know happy is an understatement. He was at 3/30. Needless to say now he's 4/40 about to go to 5/50...
    boss0600 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom I know happy is an understatement. He was at 3/30. Needless to say now he's 4/40 about to go to 5/50...

Sick. I've had the 3* since he came out, but I haven't used him much outside of the Arena. I just pulled the 4* not too long ago. Starting to get to know him, slowly.
    @GroundedWisdom he is very different to play with. Did take a bit to learn his style. Got destroyed in War my first go with him without practicing his style. But once you do there is a reason he is God Tier.