**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star to 4/55

So my current team is Gulk, Hyperion, Wolverine X23, and 6 star Cap WW2. *If considering Ultron as an option: I have a tech awakening gem which I'd rather save it and the tech cats for Sparky or SL in the future.*

Which 5 star to 4/55 62 votes

(unduped) Thor Rags - highest prestige - unique synergy with Gulk
9%
Jank39Foxhero007SpiderCoolsHarbinger195SupermanafficinadoX_Factor_Agent 6 votes
(unduped) Morningstar - second highest prestige
56%
GroundedWisdomNevvBMegaSkater67General__RossHaji_SaabManup456Darkrider05AshburnAnonymous346buttersDOKTOROKTOPUSJonibärchenaxelelf_1Duke_SilverCupidSix_strings6dfmoore26EmmanuelcoastCoachLedDatman257 35 votes
(unduped) Ultron - double immunity - double regen - lowest prestige
33%
Slux83CapWW2SpeedbumpGAM3RGUYnameplasNojokejaymSuper_Mitch_83DankestChefAssumedNameBlackFreQuencyDarthPhalPrimetime_769DarthVadimiusChampioncriticxXpenAnthinhoProf_SpoodermannAdityatheaawesomHyperbolein_1krauserhunt 21 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    None, unless you have t2a expiring
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Honestly I’d recommend waiting till you dupe one of them or get a better champ. MS is a great option if you can dupe her.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    edited August 2018
    If I'm being honest, waiting has been my only option for the last 5 months since I ranked up my last 4/55. I finished 5.3, got a tech gem, and ever since I haven't pulled a tech or duped any of my top champs. My pulls since getting the gem have been: Cable (twice), Magneto (twice), Beast (dupe), Storm, Ronan, SpiderGwen, Gambit, CapAmerica, Venom (dupe), I've given up waiting and without a full team of 4/55 champs 5.4 100% has proven too hard for me to do. Im 90% of the way but the final paths are seemingly impossible. For me, the wait is over, and I just want to rank someone up now.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    If you choose ultron don’t use the AG, but the immunity and regen will always be a valuable option for AQ. Rags would be a no for me and MS is probably the best option (if awakened) but she’s not for everyone. Personally I like ultron of those options but you may regret it later when your supply of t2a runs dry as he doesn’t offer enough utility in war which becomes everyone’s focus eventually.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    None, please don't.
    Are you currently able to explore the uncollected EQ each month?
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    ultron or save them if yout t2as arent expiring
    @JC_ I was until they introduced the Thanos one. This month's uncollected EQ I may not be able to do as well. I haven't attempted it yet as I'm doing heroic and master first.
    @krauserhunt, there is a point a player reaches where they give up waiting and make use of what they have. I've waited 5 months to complete a team of 4/55 champs. It's not my fault Kabam refuse to give me anything good. I'm 90% done with Act 5.4, and all I need is one more champ on my team to help me finish it. Hopefully then I get the awakening gem I need.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Ultron R4 is the AQ star! save the awakening for Starky, Ultron is just fine unduped
    Here's my beast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hFkacyc2Qc
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Kamr05 wrote: »
    @krauserhunt, there is a point a player reaches where they give up waiting and make use of what they have. I've waited 5 months to complete a team of 4/55 champs. It's not my fault Kabam refuse to give me anything good. I'm 90% done with Act 5.4, and all I need is one more champ on my team to help me finish it. Hopefully then I get the awakening gem I need.

If you would've given that context in original post then I'd have said Ultron.

I know that feeling perfectly.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    (unduped) Morningstar - second highest prestige
    Morningstar is your best bet for 5.4. Bleed immune for biohazard and the MS boss, decent regen at 5 souls, and is one of the best options for the Ultron boss at the end. Her S1 hits very hard after a few souls, and her S2 does damage based on buff count. She’s also a great option for this months UC, as she shreds Adaptiod and Rest Skull with her S2.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    (unduped) Thor Rags - highest prestige - unique synergy with Gulk
    I didn't know that Gulk was a energy drink
    I’m going to vote ultron as well, but save the gem.

Really he will always be good in AQ map 5 so it’s not like you’re wasting the cats. Plus he is great for all the biohazard lanes.