**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will there ever be an achievement reward system?

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
This actually can help players feel like they accomplished a certain task. This can also help summoners stoop selling for a rating achievements. It would be a great addition and can give gooood rewards.
Please share your thoughts on this idea

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I don't think it will happen because most players will just reap a bunch of rewards at the start, and the rest will become increasingly frustrated at their inability to achieve achievements. But that's just my cynical self
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Isn't this what the legends titles are for?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye that sounds like a good idea like an achievement could be
    Obtain your first 4* and the rewards could be like 50 units
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    we got the titles in different colors, its ok for me
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ye that sounds like a good idea like an achievement could be
    Obtain your first 4* and the rewards could be like 50 units

it would more be like ...obtain your first 4* ... receive 10 arena boost crystals of some sort...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This would be a system for players who just start out in game. I also believe monthly objectives should be allowed as well. Beating a certain difficulty can give a certain amount of crystals with a chance to obtain one of the new champions
  • akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    Many games are offering rewards at every achievement reached, i was expecting MCOC to do the same, but i was quite disappointed when i've noticed this ain't the case.... there should be some shards/units/gold/catalysts/iso/crystals when you reach an achievement.... because otherwise i don't see the point in collecting all 2* heroes or the 1*, and the list could go on....

As i've noticed, the achievements aren't that easy to obtain, and that's why i consider there should be a reward system regarding the achievements.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    An achievement system is very hard to implement, although it would be interesting.
    If something like that would be introduced, the game would be trash for about 2 months, till they would be properly fixed & balanced.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    These are the same type of kids who expect participation awards from school.... yay lets rewards mediocrity
    You get rewarded for completing maps, becoming uncollected, being one of the first to complete monthly events (Legend titles), hitting milestones in arenas... seriously this game is rewarding enough...... compensation for issues however is another subject
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can I get your thoughts on this idea?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    These are the same type of kids who expect participation awards from school.... yay lets rewards mediocrity
    You get rewarded for completing maps, becoming uncollected, being one of the first to complete monthly events (Legend titles), hitting milestones in arenas... seriously this game is rewarding enough...... compensation for issues however is another subject

Yeah because legend title has any use in game except its just looks cool with your game and has no in game usage. Also people have a life so arenas are not for everyone. And don't get me started on uncollected **** i have been uncollected for 10 months now and the best thing i have ever got from those so called uncollected daily or arena crystal is 225 units only 1 time and i have opened oops wasted my bc on these crystals so much just to get stupid 15000 gold every time