**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still Overheating...

I have a Galaxy S7 and I and still having problems with my phone overheating while playing MCOC, this has been an ongoing issue and I have been waiting patiently, by starting to get tired of this...

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    You missed those two stickied threads for iOS and Android did you?
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    @Bapoi would be nice if Kabam actually responded to that thread so we knew what was going on. We can do what we did in their April thread and keep replying and have them do nothing till it went into super garbage mode in July. So tired of the waiting game and using up resources because the game isn't performing the way it should.
  • Working as intended........

Come on Kabam fix this issue please?!??!

I can’t grind in arenas because I can’t charge my device at the same time or it overheats within a few minutes so I can’t keep my battery life to play. Surely you have noticed the lower reward amounts needed???

I’m sure you’ve noticed your revenue down?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

If you'd like to report performance issues specifically with the game, please contribute your details to one of our dedicated threads about the topic using the template provided. This will help keep the forums organized and make sure we gather important information about the issue. Thanks!

Thread for iOS 19.1 Performance Issues

Thread for Android 19.1 Performance Issues
This discussion has been closed.