Should Kabam reward our patience?

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
We all know Kabam never actually fixes anything and instead merely shifts around what's broken. Do you think that when this happens that the loyal player base should get some sort of compensation as a way of apologizing whenever they break half the game's code?

Should Kabam reward our patience? 31 votes

Yes
74%
CrusherOfDreamsDroidDoesDLegendTheLazyKingCapWW2Nico010915Rednick69f9_absThatsausageDraenathJoey0480ADDZZHeroBoltsyMURKWITHAMOUTHwray1976Mr_OtterMaP6611haunted_memoryFedxxxxShinyMew2 23 votes
No
19%
Draco2199A_Noob_Is1AakashGaseousClayBreynolds11S340 6 votes
I enjoy the broken game
6%
CoatHang3rAppie 2 votes

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yes
    I cannot believe they don't
  • S340S340 Member Posts: 6
    No
    You can take your business elsewhere if you're unhappy with the state of the game.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes
    S340 wrote: »
    You can take your business elsewhere if you're unhappy with the state of the game.

You have chosen the wrong choice friend… you should have picked enjoying the broken game
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Yes
    Definetly. Patience should be rewarded.
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    Yes
    DLegend wrote: »
    Definetly. Patience should be rewarded.

Agreed.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yes
    Or they could just fix the game completely next update. I'd be fine with that, too.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Member Posts: 187
    Yes
    Or they could just fix the game completely next update. I'd be fine with that, too.
    Yo crusher what's up!
    Yes
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    Yo crusher what's up!

Hey! How you doing? Seriously, though, they need to fix the game or give some huge compensation. There are about 5 different bugs that make us lose health. One is too much. Two is annoying. Three makes you take a break for awhile. Four makes you feel bad for the company. Five makes you feel bad for yourself. Six, which is probably what it is for us Android users, has made 10% of users spiral into an endless depression that could end in the uninstallment of the game.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    I joined the forum after the Android outage a little over a month ago.

Since then, I've discovered a lot of the things I had problems with aren't just me. I figured, seeing so many people were complaining over the same things, it would be fixed in 14.0. Also, a lot of the bugs were acknowledged and said they would be addressed.

When 14.0 dropped I was hopeful that things had been fixed. I played on, and after a few days I noticed the same stuff: bad lag, dropped blocks, animation collisions, weird timing on parry (sometimes to the players advantage, often not), problems with dash and heavy.

The thing is, the AI is so fast at a certain level that this stuff becomes problematic. I wouldn't have a problem with the AIs literal inhuman recovery if the above problems weren't there, but they are, which means the player can get hit when they really shouldn't be getting hit. Sometimes this can totally change the tide: if you get hit with spirit venom, for example, because dash is acting up, you may be a goner.

I've seen a lot of people post negative stuff over the last month, and a lot of the times I wondered if they were just complaining to coax items and rewards from Kabam. I think that may be true in some cases, but I also now think that in most cases these are genuine problems for lots of players.

So, I've spent money on this game over the last two years. I don't know how much but probably a grand or two. I've spent money on it recently too because I expected things would be fixed in the latest update.

I won't anymore. I think if anyone is experiencing what I'm experiencing, then vote with your wallet, because I'm done paying for a game that is only 85% responsive, and you should be to.
    Yes
    I joined the forum after the Android outage a little over a month ago.

Since then, I've discovered a lot of the things I had problems with aren't just me. I figured, seeing so many people were complaining over the same things, it would be fixed in 14.0. Also, a lot of the bugs were acknowledged and said they would be addressed.

When 14.0 dropped I was hopeful that things had been fixed. I played on, and after a few days I noticed the same stuff: bad lag, dropped blocks, animation collisions, weird timing on parry (sometimes to the players advantage, often not), problems with dash and heavy.

The thing is, the AI is so fast at a certain level that this stuff becomes problematic. I wouldn't have a problem with the AIs literal inhuman recovery if the above problems weren't there, but they are, which means the player can get hit when they really shouldn't be getting hit. Sometimes this can totally change the tide: if you get hit with spirit venom, for example, because dash is acting up, you may be a goner.

I've seen a lot of people post negative stuff over the last month, and a lot of the times I wondered if they were just complaining to coax items and rewards from Kabam. I think that may be true in some cases, but I also now think that in most cases these are genuine problems for lots of players.

So, I've spent money on this game over the last two years. I don't know how much but probably a grand or two. I've spent money on it recently too because I expected things would be fixed in the latest update.

I won't anymore. I think if anyone is experiencing what I'm experiencing, then vote with your wallet, because I'm done paying for a game that is only 85% responsive, and you should be to.

Couldn't agree more. There's no way some of these bugs should get passed the Beta Team to begin with, let alone go unfixed for multiple months after acknowledgement. Parry's been acting up since 12.0. Same with the Random Whiffing Bug. The frequency of the game crashing got much worse with 14.0, and it's worse now than ever. The game probably functioned better at the release than it does now, which is never true unless the company is slacking. I don't like to rail on Kabam, but the game is unstable to the point that we lose heath at least one time per fight because of issues and problems that shouldn't be there to begin with. Crashing, Whiffing, AI Advantages, the list goes on and on.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    For what it's worth the tipping point for me was experiencing the auto charging bug on Quakes heavy in Arena.That was something I'd only read about here and not experienced, so wasn't sure how legit It was. It cost me a 30+ something streak in the featured Arena. At that point I was like "wtf - this game needs a serious bughunt" and just stopped grinding.