**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Y kabammm y

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
U keep giving me useless 5 star heroes last time colossos now mile morales ;(flqmfmd7o99i.png

Comments

• Options
    Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    you have a SL,Rogue,Nebula,and a AA. stop complaining

I mean...he Isnt lying you do have some good champs
  • Options
    The ones kinda good i am upgrading but still i want more god tiers to help me 100 uncollected
  • Options
    Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    The ones kinda good i am upgrading but still i want more god tiers to help me 100 uncollected

Nobody has all god tiers... just work with what you have
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Miles and KG are solid defenders. And you’re prob in what? Tier 10? They ought to be tough outs for your peers.
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    seriously you want all the god tiers you can have all the god tiers.... just talk to the Crystal Opening Whale..... he is King of the Whales and he has all the god tiers.... before we even know they are god tier...
  • Options
    I want a squad off 5 god tiers off different classes thats y
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Did you seriously did this? ...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    I want a squad off 5 god tiers off different classes thats y

No problem with that. The problem comes when you think it will be easy to move in a perfectly straight line towards that goal in the game.
  • Options
    I did that with 4 stars now i need too with 5s
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I did that with 4 stars now i need too with 5s

a buddy of mine 100%ed act 5.2 using 4 4*s and 1 5* (unduped blade). If he can do it I dont see why you cant. Get that AA up to r3 or 4. its possible
  • Options
    e2o616sy2dcg.png i am aswell just want to 100 percent uncollected montly quest
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Colossus is god tier...
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

Many don't have god teirs or good synergized champs, are you seeing them complaining?
    Stop complaining and improve your skills so that you can play with your current rooster
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    i am aswell just want to 100 percent uncollected montly quest

So do I. And while having stronger champions certainly helps, having a diverse roster you can play well helps more. I mean, it might take forever but uncollected adaptoid falls to 3* awakened Ronan. And my easiest fights on uncollected Red Skull have been done with 4* Magik. As long as you don't hit into block that's a pretty easy fight. And Heimdall can be taken down as much with a power control champ as a "god tier" champ. In fact, I'm not going to lie: I love cruising through the uncollected paths with my 5* Blade when he's not in AW, but most of the hardest uncollected fights of the last six months have not required, or even necessarily been helped by, so called god-tier champs.
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Haha, don’t do this. ☝️I tried, 3 grand later I’ve got nothing great.
    AA, and SL NEED to be duped. You can’t count them as good til they are.
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    @AdiMukh555 Improving skill is a good thing to try, but this game has a simple and underlooked but undeniable factor that I haven’t seen anyone talk about, reaction time. If yours is bad, you’re not gonna be very good at MCOC
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    that's true @Tonedef but the way he's whining about his rooster is annoying. Also if we improve our skills we can surely beat the AI's reaction time, having bad champs is not in our hand but trying to have them work good enough is in our hands
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Did anyone else think the title of this thread was in Spanish?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Before uncollected I had 5 5 star champs. You’ll get there.

I become uncollected with a black widow, captain marvel Scarlett witch vision AOU and ironman.

Ironman was the only 5 star. 3/45.

So if I can do that. You can do it with rogue, stark, AA,
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Nobody has all god tiers... just work with what you have

4 out of 12 are very good champs. Stop crying and thank RNG gods
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Miles is a decent champion so stop whining
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I'm pretty sure all of us have had bad luck I have a 5* Archangel, gwenpool, and hela and some less than good ones like carnage, antman, hulk, and green goblin,
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I got uncollected on 3 5/50 and 2 4/40.

Becoming uncollected does not require god tier 5* champs. Honestly..
  • Options
    Last time i cry about bad 5 star pulls
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    People like u so annoying. Stop complaining. Very ungrateful