**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No offers in unit store?

My boyfriend and I both play this game and on both of our accounts when we go to the unit store it says no offers available and we need to purchase units to get revives! Just 20 minutes ago all the offers were there and are now gone! What’s the deal?

Comments

• Options
    Xwing_25Xwing_25 Posts: 3
    I’m in the same boat also need units
  • Options
    That sounds odd. Can you take a screenshot for us?
  • Options
    Whitethunder305Whitethunder305 Posts: 16
    edited August 2018
    The offers just showed back up, they were completely gone for about 30min but still not working
    x9rw205qpjsr.png
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    cg3g0bgfsxx2.png
  • Options
    KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Lmfao
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

There was a brief issue with purchasing on iOS yesterday but it has since been resolved. Please let us know if you are still seeing an error. Thanks!
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    k8veq4592ju9.png
    Got this problem too. Mine is an android.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Copenhagen wrote: »
    This will be the fastest fix this game ever had

Ayyyyy, @Copenhagen was right!

• Options
    CrashedCrashed Posts: 2
    Hi, I’ve been playing this game for over a year now, and the unit store says no offers are currently available. It’s been over a week and nothing has shown up. This has never happened before and I hope you can fix this. Thanks
  • Options
    CrashedCrashed Posts: 2
    Here is a picture
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

If you are seeing no offers, it is unrelated to the previous issues mentioned in this thread. You will need to contact support for assistance with your account. You can do so by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support."
This discussion has been closed.