**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Good is Agent Venom as a 4*?

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
Is Agent Venom good? I just pulled him from a 4* crystal, and it was between a Quake and a Corvus. Was it worth the painful rollover?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He isn't quake or corvus but he's not bad. You know the rollover is just animation though? It'll say on the alliance message board what you pulled before the spinning even stops.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hes alright. His tenacity can be useful
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Not the worst. Wish his sp1 bleed was 100% chance, even if dmg was a little less to offset.

Have him as a r5 4* on an arena team with x23 and red hulk.

Also have him as a r2 5* for arena fodder.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    He was my top ranked champ for a while, struggling to believe that now haha.

He hits relatively hard and his sp2 causes bleed and incinerate at a high damage output.
    His tenacity also rids off debuffs pretty constantly so depending on how your roster is if you're stacked i wouldn't really, but if you're still in need of a reliable champ he got me pretty far.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    He isn't quake or corvus but he's not bad. You know the rollover is just animation though? It'll say on the alliance message board what you pulled before the spinning even stops.

how do you know that @LeNoirFaineant ?
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »

how do you know that @LeNoirFaineant ?
    The rollover is defininetly just an animation. When I started playing the game, the "First 4 Star" game center achievement appeared when I tapped the screen before it even stopped on the champ.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I have a 4* r5 AV duped and he whooped the collector got about 15k health off every fight
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @AdiMukh555 Kabam has confirmed that the spinning is just animation, and you aren't watching the crystal being selected in real time. The champ is determined on their end the second you put it in the spinner. But to answer your question, a friend of mine opened a ton of FGM crystals going for Blade awhile ago and alliance mates were posting what he got before his crystal stopped spinning.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Just one word: trash
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    LeNoir is right. The Animation is just a visual effect. It's some of the possibilities, just randomly generated. The outcome is sent the moment you click Open or Spin.
    As for AV, he's frequently overlooked. Tenacity is useful, and he has decent Bleed and Incinerate.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    oh
    thanks for the clarification @LeNoirFaineant :)
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I love him
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    He's useful; particularly his Tenacity, which is very reliable. Doesn't have the highest damage output, but good utility. With his evasion reduction, incinerate and class advantage, he's good at taking out Spider-champs, versions of Captain America or those who can inflict debuffs like Void does. Similarly useful for shrugging off nasty armour breaks and stuns from Corvus, Proxima, Thor, and so on.

He's also got some good synergies - he's part of the GOTG team, has good health-wise ING synergies with other Spider-champs; and is also on the Thunderbolts team; making a great trio with Red Hulk and X-23.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Is Agent Venom good? I just pulled him from a 4* crystal, and it was between a Quake and a Corvus. Was it worth the painful rollover?

He was one of my first 5 4-star champs. Took him to R5 as quick as I could. He got me through all of act 4. Use him now only in the arena or AW defense.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    very ok