**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

im not mad. im just disappointed

Over the past couple days I have noticed the overheating issue coming back with a vengeance. I have been playing without heating issues for handful of weeks and right around the time we had maintenance it reappeared. Now am I the only one this has happened to or is going unsaid because this issue has been around for numerous amount of weeks now.

Comments

• tosk7tosk7 Posts: 15
    I play on Iphone 6 and after about 10-15 minutes I still overheat just as bad as before the "fix" update.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    No overheating here. iPhone 7
  • Mine overheats after 10-15 minutes of playing am I’m on an iPhone 7.

I’ve posted all my details in the mod thread before somebody says to do so... over 2 weeks this has being going on now for both iOS and android users since 19.1 was released.

A suggestion to kabam... don’t add new content for a month just concentrate on trying to fix all the bugs in the game please
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

If you'd like to report performance issues specifically with the game, please contribute your details to one of our dedicated threads about the topic using the template provided. This will help keep the forums organized and make sure we gather important information about the issue. Thanks!

Thread for iOS 19.1 Performance Issues

Thread for Android 19.1 Performance Issues
This discussion has been closed.