**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Including valkyrie in game

As we want more female characters in KABAM Contest Of Champions, I'm suggesting to include asgardian fierce warrior Valkyrie. She is the hero of Thor and maiden of Odin. She had a sad past time fighting Hela, getting defeated, reaching Sakaar and drink to forget her past. Usually this role is lead by men on screen. She is one of the fav. hero of our girls group and we all want to fight with her. I hope you might like this idea and would work on it. o:)o:)

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    She can have 2 modes. Drunk and normal lol
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    She can have 2 modes. Drunk and normal lol

starts normal and changes to drunk after sp3 (possibly chugs a few bottles in the animation) and deals 100% increases dmg with 50% increased ability accuracy but armor and block proficiency reduced by 50%
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Sp3 she goes into her ship and fires down onto the opponent. Then she drinks a few bottles before walking out drunk and falling off the side of the ramp
    Also this thread is gonna be closed soon
  • Thanks for suggesting. If you like this idea then please offer me some suggestions for her abilities and specials.
  • koening73koening73 Posts: 22
    she is in the korg's video , so i guess she will be introduced in the game
  • Hey Srishti15658, thanks for suggesting this! Please also take a moment to share your idea in our Character Wishlist thread, located HERE.
This discussion has been closed.