**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Professor X

Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
If Professor X does get added to the contest then how will he move in a wheelchair.
Any ideas?

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    In the comics he’s been in wheelchairs, hoverchairs, he’s been able to walk.
    In the game, the hover chair would be the way to go for him. Regular fighting would be weird though, since he basically makes zero physical attacks. Wouldn’t know how that would be played out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Acorn Stairlift?
    (Couldn't resist. Lol.)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He could hover, like M.O.D.O.K.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He most likely would have a similar playstyle to modok
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    oh please no, for God's sake, not another Modok like animation, already have problem attacking modok, this would be just way too much.
    ps it's a personal opinion
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    They made Professor X a playable character in X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse. We was able to run around like any other champ...I believe they explained it away as a special suit he wore. I don't know if that has any basis in the comics.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    2ue3oclw3ua0.jpeg

They could do something like this. Seems a bit cheesy at first but the implications of this could lead to an event where we get Charles Xavier in this exoskeleton, Lillandra and...... GLADIATOR!!!
    And Gladiator would be an awesome addition. Since the level of his powers are confidence based, I could see a combination of a Gladiator Hulk mixed with Star-Lord type thing.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I always thought he could enter the mind of the opponent at the start of the match and project the image of one of the x men, gaining their move set and special attack animations

Boi what u smoking on I want some
  • Sssssssssssss×÷×
    since he basically makes zero physical attacks. Wouldn’t know how that would be played out.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    I can see it to similar how magneto medium works. No physical attack. Energy based. But prof x has such a strong mind he can probably make some form of mental energy into a physical form of attack
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    he should be a non-playable boss with multiclass advantage
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    He should control a random xmen character and be in the background of the screen. Would make an interesting aw def as it could be anyone and wont know til fight starts. Less useful on attack but could be fun for questing
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    If his sp3 isnt him flipping his wheelchair at you like ghost riders sp3 then kabam failed
  • MishHammer84MishHammer84 Posts: 30
    I was thinking about this before and maybe he could be a unique character that only has 2 functions:
    Hold on yourself-block
    Hold on opponent- control their mind, any attack they throw will damage only themselves (like being controlled to hit yourself) this would require some kind of cooldown, like draining xavier's power while he does it and requires power to operate
    His special attacks could be mind blasts (idk what to call them, the thing he did in logan)

Idk about making this a playable character but it would work as a boss or something
  • MythicalMadnessMythicalMadness Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Ok this is a very simple one. Have Professor X in his wheelchair on the side of the screen holding his head in his hands. He is projecting a spectral image of his younger pre-paraplegic self to fight much like how Hood can go spectral.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

Lol i really didnt realise its a 2018 thread until i read the last two messages. Such fun!

Always happens to me whenever a thread is revived
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Look up House of X and the cutscene at the end of this month's event quest.

bruh
    Unio77 said:

My guy really went back all the way to 2018 to revive this thread from the dead

That just means he searched the forums before posting. Kind of wish everyone did that....
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    edited July 2020
    Didn’t he look like this in the cut scene? I’d assume that’s what he’ll look like in game.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    B4nanaJo said:

Didn’t he look like this in the cut scene? I’d assume that’s what he’ll look like in game.

Threads from 2018