**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vigor Broken

This node should suck a bit, but vigor should only trigger at the start of the fight, and at 75, 50, and 25%, or after dropping 25% of current health. It shouldn’t constantly be restarting the timer every 15 seconds.

Am I reading this wrong or what? I’ve read nodes wrong before but this one just seems broken.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,368 ★★★★★
    Nope vigor stays it resets when they reach 75 50 and 25 after that it it can keep them regening each time the regen goes on
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The frustrating part is you can only reach each benchmark once on the way down. That node can be ugly in war if you don’t have the right champ for the matchup.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Every 15 seconds after the start of the fight, Regenerate for 50% of Base Health over 5 seconds. The timer refreshes when this Champion reaches intervals of 25% missing Health.

I took that as every time they reach that interval of 25% the timer for vigor would refresh, as in after 15 seconds they gain 50% of base health and then it would start a 15 second timer after they hit their 25% mark.

I guess it does say EVERY 15 seconds though. Maybe it was the "refreshes" wording that is messing me up. That whole English language thing can be a **** haha.
  • Hi