**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Select special

RedmistRedmist Posts: 31
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I been playing this game for a while and never understood how we don't get the chose the attack we want at will . Once you build them up why no choice . I get that it may make the game a little unpredictable since you wouldn't know what attack you is coming at times but I still feel like the could be helpful

Select special 25 votes

Useful
48%
FuzzylumpsHyperduckzRednick69Maat1985MfallsRedmistScorpionsKryptTayTay_1063brownchr014TheMageHunterArmandStarLordSneeze 12 votes
Pointless
48%
danielmathEb0ny-O-M4wTheLazyKingDropfaithJoey0480Ghettoafricancccar1420Ghost_BlaZeAppleisgodDelta_14ForwardLucashood123456 12 votes
Other
4%
Timone147 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    Pointless
    The thing is. You're supposed to time your specials. You don't have to finish a combo before finishing a special, sometimes you have to do a 4 hit combo. But it's all about timing and knowing how much each hit affects your power meter
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Other
    Would be great from an attacking standpoint but would make the defenders to random IMO and upset the entire flow of the game. Granted I usually keep it at sp1 but last thing I want if someone get to sp2 is having to guess if they are going to fire a sp1 or sp2 at me while I'm baiting to avoid sp3.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Useful
    I thought the AI could do this.... many times in arena and quests i could have sworn that the ai has had yellow and only released sp1 or had red and only released sp2... like many many times... i have always wondered why we cant if the ai can....
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Other
    AI only release SP2 when red if it's in content that doesn't have sp3. Other than that hey follow the same rules
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    This WOULD make many more champs viable
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Useful
    Timone147 wrote: »
    AI only release SP2 when red if it's in content that doesn't have sp3. Other than that hey follow the same rules

Was thinking i had seen it in arena but maybe i am mistaken.....
  • Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Useful
    Like MKX Mobile's system?