**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great offers

So after so many trash offers we should need a great offer(here comes the memes of ,,kabam workers'' laughing) like a offer with a 6* awakening gem(it will never happen).
Leave your ideas below if you want.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    A unit offer for a 5 star awakening gem crystal maybe 2.5k units
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    6* awakening offer is probably at least a year away if not noticeably longer .. you want it to be slower. The faster you see that the faster you will see 7*s... at this stage push for faster flow of 5* shards/t5b/t2a and somewhat quicker on 6* shards so can built up some solid r5 5*s and maybe a r2 6* or two over next several months
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Why is there even a thread posted about potentially buying offers with everything that's going on right now?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Why would people want to spend money supporting a company that can't even get compensation/appreciation right?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Some people spend if they want to. They're not pressured into withholding spending whenever they want something.
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    A unit offer for a 5 star awakening gem crystal maybe 2.5k units

That wouldn't be a bad deal.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    After so many trash offers, comes another trash topic.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Just throwing this out there for people’s thoughts.

Should those that spend get better compensation than those who are free to play?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    $1.99 5* champion crystal offer. Kabam did it 2 years ago during Christmas. No reason they can’t do it again. Only this time increase the limit to two purchases instead of one per player.

Should those that spend get better compensation than those who are free to play?

No, fair is fair. Each Player deserves the same. I have another opinion on people who take but refuse to support out of spite, but I'll leave it out of the Forum.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    But those that pay are essentially keeping the game going, and if you’re are paying for a product that doesn’t perform as it should, doesn’t that entitle you to perhaps more compensation?

I could make an argument for both sides tbh, but it just got me thinking.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    For everyone to know,I did this for the people who buy,also it will not be fair SgtSlaughter78.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    $1.99 5* champion crystal offer. Kabam did it 2 years ago during Christmas. No reason they can’t do it again. Only this time increase the limit to two purchases instead of one per player.

Ther hav never done it Not even from 2 yera ago it wher 1 yera ago if so and wher with a 4 Stars for 1$
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    A guaranteed 6 star HELLCOW crystal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »

I don't ever remember a $1.99 5* crystal offer.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

I spend heavily and I can agree this would not ve fair at all.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

I hope this doesn't give Kabam ideas.