any moderator PLEASE respond (overheating)

Look I know a lot of people talk about this but this has been going on for too long , will we get any compensation for this just tell us so we we don’t keep our hopes high because we had so many problems beacuase of overheating and u have given us compensation for smaller things than this, so please reply and tell US if WE will get any compensation for overheating

Comments

• JC_JC_ Member Posts: 517 ★★★
    Good luck, they don’t respond to much other than people posting about getting a ban.

I have literally been BEGGING for a simple answer to a simple question about Red Skull in his spotlight and they refuse to answer.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    We are getting “compensation” for this. It’s called summoner appreciation week. Search the forum for the full details. As well as some of the threads that provide several detailed “opinions”.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Member Posts: 166 ★★
    Mods party on weekends in their Kabam Mansion.... so they don't help on weekends
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Member Posts: 73
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    We are getting “compensation” for this. It’s called summoner appreciation week. Search the forum for the full details. As well as some of the threads that provide several detailed “opinions”.

TBF last year was a 4 week event. This year, even with all the recent issues, it's only a 1 week event. And everyone will have access. So, there's no real compensation there when people like me who've had no heating issues are enjoying the same rewards. I wouldn't mind and even think players like OP deserve a little extra.
  • MaxGun_King17MaxGun_King17 Member Posts: 9

I know but most of the community agrees it’s not enough
  • MaxGun_King17MaxGun_King17 Member Posts: 9
    And also I have read it before and it says nothing about overheating in the post