Alliance event: Alliance help

The alliance event: alliance help is not awarding me points towards the event. Just helped 25 requests, no points.

Comments

• LeeeseLeeese Member Posts: 8
    I’m having the same problem. I should have 56 points and yet I don’t have any
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,824 ★★★★★
    If u Got all loyatin u dont get more point it just bad designe
  • BmanBman Member Posts: 255
    Takes 50 help clears to get the 1k daily loyalty. Only 2 ppl in my alliance even have 50 points. I’ve been at 38 points since I cleared when I woke up. Some of our guys r still at 2 points. It’s a trash event with trash rewards, but it’s not working right nonetheless. 1 more broken thing to add to the list of 1,000’s of other things. Might be “working as intended”, but definitely not “working correctly”!
  • SupremepedroSupremepedro Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I do see now it's based on if you dont have your loyalty maxed out...smh
  • JRock808JRock808 Member Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They need to put it in the coming soon section before the loyalty from help resets.

As it is now it encourages people NOT to help until the next day, just in case it’s the event.

Luckily it can be done with one round per person rather than requiring 2 rounds per player like the old one, but it’s still counter intuitive and bad design.

Either have it start when the loyalty timer restarts or make extra helps count and just increase the milestones significantly.