**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4.3.3 Juggernaut

2»

Comments

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Same question for me who of these would make a good team for 4.3.3?auuwgrl1g3qs.png
    advbvgogc2u6.png

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I remember pre nerf being too stubborn to back out after getting every chest at once, they were good times. Luckily in the second fight with my joe fixit, juggernaut got power lock, so i just kept heavying him in the corner to death. But this juggernaut is nothing in comparison. Just play it carefully, dont know if poison is still a thing in there. But i know both he and Venom are easier now.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    When I first went against that jugs, I was happy to grab all the chests not realizing they have links attached and got my sorry butt kicked
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    When I first went against that jugs, I was happy to grab all the chests not realizing they have links attached and got my sorry butt kicked

Haha, I did that too. Am sure others have done the same.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I used red hulk. Blocked hits from mystics can give you extra heat charges for higher damage.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    use Ronan to keep the stun.
    Tbh since the "Slash tired" global node is removed, act 4.3.3 is just piece of cake
  • where is thor infinity war
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Use your Loki and steal his unstoppable, or take in rouge stay out of his way and sp2 him to death. once he stacks some furys sp1 (Rouge) steal them and then stay in on him at the same time healing up from chip damage, just my two cents.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Use Magik. 1 sp2 then its easy. Keep hitting and sp2 thats the trick fella. Parry hit parry hit sp2. Dang
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Used 3* Cap Infinity War to nullify unstoppable, then used 4* Doc Oc random buff got Juggernaut he got locked in power lock, killed him and moved forward, crazy thing is collected all the chests, Juggy was at 130k health because of that, was testing Cap but got lucky.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    zhxx9qxin413.png
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Blade with GR would work of course or Duped 5/50 AA was my go to guy for both Juggs and the regen Magneto if I remember correctly. Neurotoxin drops them like CRAZY. No more Unstoppable.
    Same for ROL and uncollected paths.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Best champs are Quake, Ronan (awakened), and Cap. America (IW).
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    edited October 2018
    I need serious help on this one. Can’t beat juggs. Any advice? Here’s my squad. Thanks in advance!
    31ipziic5u9a.png
    1sfga3gx1inv.png

Pennmabob wrote: »
    Gkohler wrote: »
    I need serious help on this one. Can’t beat juggs. Any advice? Here’s my squad. Thanks in advance!
    31ipziic5u9a.png
    1sfga3gx1inv.png

Quake absolutely destroys juggernauts

Thanks! Is there any specific way to use her against him?
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    You can only use quake one way. You get away from the enemy, hold the heavy to build up her aftershocks. When you hold heavy, she auto evades the first strike against her unless it's a special. So keep backing up holding the heavy and those accumulated aftershock charges will start causing damage, concussion, and stun.

I don’t have Ronan as a 3* or 4*. Wonder if Thor would work the same? Doesn’t have 100% chance of stun though.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Gkohler wrote: »

I don’t have Ronan as a 3* or 4*. Wonder if Thor would work the same? Doesn’t have 100% chance of stun though.

Nope Ronan's ability makes stuns last longer based on the number of opponent's buffs, Thor's doesn't do that.

Also they just gave Juggs a buff in the last game update, just curious has he gotten more difficult here since you last updated the game?
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Last month danger rooms juggernaut made me learnt how to fight him properly. My team constantly got KO-ed by him but this is how I improved my fighting skills against him.

DO NOT LET HIM CORNERED YOU! Hit him till he’s on SP1, evade and keep evading till his unstoppable ends. Then hit again. Rinse and repeat. Be patience and do not push him to SP3
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    yeah thanks, but i made this post two months ago and im already done with juggs
  • I went in with 4* 5/50 unduped Doom. Luckily he started with power lock and I basically just had to spam 4 hit + stun heavy the whole time. Unleashed that sp3 when he's at around 10% and I was done.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

I went in with 4* 5/50 unduped Doom. Luckily he started with power lock and I basically just had to spam 4 hit + stun heavy the whole time. Unleashed that sp3 when he's at around 10% and I was done.

Please don’t revive dead threads.