**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on heimdall

What are your thoughts on heimdall i again want your complete honest opinion

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Colossus with true strike. I do love his synergy though, especially the one to go indestructible/unstoppable and the 15% missing health instant regen.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Plastic swords
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Yes his hitting power is lacking however his has the ability to basically have perma true strike shutting down evade champs and auto block which is the new ability of choice for Kabam currently. So imo he provides a great utility ability other champs have but arent as reliable. As i mentioned perma true strike......
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited August 2018
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Mattylo wrote: »
    Yes his hitting power is lacking however his has the ability to basically have perma true strike shutting down evade champs and auto block which is the new ability of choice for Kabam currently. So imo he provides a great utility ability other champs have but arent as reliable. As i mentioned perma true strike......

His damage output is so lacking it isn't even funny. When you add his precision buff and a couple fury its almost average but the lack of damage seems to outweigh his utility imo. I brought him straight to 4/40 and dropped a cosmic gem on him (I've been excited for Heimdall for a while now) and brought him into master EQ. Fought Sentry with 34k health pool and took over 70 hits to put him down. That with getting precision buff as soon as sp1 was ready and keeping it all fight long. Two of the last three champs I was stoked about were duds, Heimdall and Sentry. I dont have the third, IW Cap but at least he's good.

He is not an every fight type of champ. Hes utility. Which means when you need his true strike for an autoblock or evade champ you will in some cases have better success. You dont use Vision for everything he excels at power control but sure as hell not bringing him in for a boss fight is all im saying. Most champs they create with being utility based features tend to not hit very hard.

Im just taking him for what he is and not announcing him as the next champ everyone needs. He definetly has use in this game at the moment and by no means useless or a waste of time to have on your roster.

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Haven't used him too much outside of as synergy fodder to make god tier camps even stronger while questing in act 5.

Overall
    -Attack could use a boost since there is build up to get it and even then it's only average for the work you put in to get it.

-There's is extreme utility with his true strike which will come in handy in this autblock/evade time we seem to be in in the game.

-synergies are extremely good and can create some very strong teams that have a very tough time dieing as a result(pair heimdall and Thor with regen champs as one example)