**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Prestige didn't increase after day 1 [Visual Error; Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It just visuelt tjek histy and u Can se your score go op
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes we are. Score is same as day 1. Will not break 20mil now.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Here as well. Some moderator you can explain how will we compensate? Did here 100% in every day and we are still with the prestige initial. We want to the awards correct according to the prestige correct.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Thought I was tripping for a min.. Ours didn't go up either after a win
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    Ours didn’t go up on the main page but the amount we have scored each day has been going up like it should.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    BAMF1980 wrote: »
    it's causing our scores to be lower than they should be.

No it isn't. Go look again.
    Im Got flage becasse peppel is to lazs to chek in game let me break it to all ther dont understand it. It just a visuelt bug so go chek one historiy in game wher u Can se have u hav cler and u Can se you get more point
    The prisge u Can se. U the visuelt and bugge.
  • BAMF1980 wrote: »
    On top of the Day 1 debacle, where several people could not join AQ, we now see that the Prestige is not going up, and it's causing our scores to be lower than they should be.
    Is anyone else experiencing this?
    MODS... PLEASE FIX THIS

Same here. It appears that it is seeing all three battlegroups as being active. If you are running less than that you are getting penalized as you would for not completing all three - negative prestige even when you clear all active groups 100%.

• CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    This 69chq8xq5ms8.jpg
    This is our prestige on day 5 and its the same as day 1
  • CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    It isnt an visual effect, we are not gaining prestige, so the multiplier isn't being taken into effect, its like your running 5 times of day 1, the same amount for every day
  • Lester2332Lester2332 Posts: 32
    Cuntessa wrote: »
    It isnt an visual effect, we are not gaining prestige, so the multiplier isn't being taken into effect, its like your running 5 times of day 1, the same amount for every day

Try clicking on history and you will see your scores day wise... if u failed to take down a boss in any BG then your prestige points wont increase.
    Cuntessa wrote: »
    it is somtime u cant relay one the prisge u se but need to go and se how you point u caltulate/rewards one hav alryd point out. How to se this.

• BAMF1980BAMF1980 Posts: 28
    Visual glitch...it fixed the score today. Took longer than for others.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    Same here!!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I didn't look at prestige, but the overall opponent PI has increased daily for us, so I believe it's working ok.
  • akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    indeed, the prestige didn't changed, and the scores were the same each day... hope kabam will fix this and recalculate the rewards....
    akafreak wrote: »
    indeed, the prestige didn't changed, and the scores were the same each day... hope kabam will fix this and recalculate the rewards....
    Omg u need to chek histry of all Day of map u hav cler then u Can se it working so it visuelt
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Our score went down since last AQ and prestige went up overall. something is definitely broken
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Our prestige didn't change at all but our score is just above last aq so clearly it's just a visual. Check the history
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Our prestige didn't change at all but our score is just above last aq so clearly it's just a visual. Check the history

I keep track in a spreadsheet. I know our exact day 5 post aq prestige last aq and the score and rank, and this week the prestige is higher but the score is lower by about 220k.
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »

I keep track in a spreadsheet. I know our exact day 5 post aq prestige last aq and the score and rank, and this week the prestige is higher but the score is lower by about 220k.
    also depend one mini boss somone give more point.
    And done Lower also depend one map ofcasse if u du map6 then im Not sure why
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    3xe7ma1rbhhu.png

No way to score almost 130mil with starting prestige. Definitely a visual error.
  • Hey there everyone, the team has looked into this and have found that this is only an visual issue with the way Prestige is displayed. Everything is calculating directly though. We are currently working on a way to resolve this issue and will keep everyone updated here when we have some more info to share.
  • CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15
    @Kabam Zibiit We only run 1 BG, and until now 100% completion in 1BG resulted in a small prestige increase for the next map. This enabled us to reach 10m points. Now this is not the case. You can actually see prestige and our score going down from one day to the next (it used to go up with 1BG clearance), and our overall score is now less than 10m, where it used to be closer to 11m. I loved the introduction of peak milestones because we actually got more for our efforts, but this bug (or unannounced change to the scoring mechanism?) has resulted in decreased points and resultant rewards. And please don't tell me to join an alliance with 30 people in. I don't want to. I'm happy with my 9 friends thanks.

10kuwpwpqwd1.png
    jxp4oim8dkvl.png

• @Kabam Zibiit We only run 1 BG, and until now 100% completion in 1BG resulted in a small prestige increase for the next map. This enabled us to reach 10m points. Now this is not the case. You can actually see prestige and our score going down from one day to the next (it used to go up with 1BG clearance), and our overall score is now less than 10m, where it used to be closer to 11m. I loved the introduction of peak milestones because we actually got more for our efforts, but this bug (or unannounced change to the scoring mechanism?) has resulted in decreased points and resultant rewards. And please don't tell me to join an alliance with 30 people in. I don't want to. I'm happy with my 9 friends thanks.

10kuwpwpqwd1.png
    jxp4oim8dkvl.png

Exactly this. Definitely not a visual bug, I waited until rewards to come in to comment. I did not receive the peak milestone we typically do, falling just short of the 6M because prestige was not increasing.

Helpful details, we also only run a single battlegroup, history also shows only 33% completion and a negative 76 prestige per day.

Please comment mods!