**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are there still 'help' requests?

khehmistkhehmist Posts: 260 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I have no problem with keeping the mechanic of teammates having to press a button to 'help' others refresh their arena champs quicker, but why in the world do we have to ask for help?

Is there someone somewhere that wants their arena champs to refresh as slowly as possible?

The response lag for that button is annoying and for a company with constant server issues, how does it make sense to keep these hundreds of millions of requests coming in?

Win-win.

Comments

• EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    edited August 2018
    I think the help button is really good when the thing is energy request. When it comes to arena it only helps with 5-star and 6-star champions, because the time is bigger compare to the others tiers champions. I tried to grind for a champion once and I didn't find the help request button for 4-star champions effective, because I think arena boosts and units are more effective to get points.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    In their other game, Transformers: Forged to Fight, if you requested energy help, you automatically received like 3 or 5 energy if you were in an alliance. I'd be happy if they included that mechanic here...
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Because the server doesn’t have enough things to do and the game functions at such a high level that it can burn server on frivolous features that provide no entertainment or value.